Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Oh yes she is great ...all mass murderers are awesome yah ? Just because your doing it for the military doesn't mean your not a murderer.
    So if Russia invaded the U.S., should we not fight back because that would make us murderers?

I don't know how defending your country makes you a mass murderer, and this is coming from someone who hates war. It's not even close to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Oh yes she is great ...all mass murderers are awesome yah ? Just because your doing it for the military doesn't mean your not a murderer.
    While i agree with you its either killed or be killed in this world its not as simple as choosing not to kill someone. If you know the enemy is going to bomb a random school in the US and you have the power to stop it with a bullet. You best be damn ready to pull that trigger for innocent lives. Granted i dont think its the best solution, until you find an alternative that doesnt end in civilian lives dead yea....

Picture is Armory.

While it was a nice read, a kill streak is within one battle, skirmish, or match, she obviously did not land 309 kills within one station. Misleading OP is misleading.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

I would definitely copy her loadout