Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Any decent guild will not judge an app solely on their progression and/or ilvl. They will look at the entire package. Granted, that doesn't mean they'll take somebody with 1/12 experience with a 353 ilvl, either. The point is: Perform to the best of your ability, get logs, be good... and you can get in a guild that is equal to your skill. You may have to look a little harder, but they're out there. But don't equate your ego to your skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    i started smoking weed b4 i raid, has helped a lot with the frustration factor.
    I second that. Gotta be careful not to overdo it. One night, I smoked myself retarded and tanking Onyxia in BWD got "a little too real".

Deleted
    was in a guild that failed at hitting 12/12 pre-nerf, so i moved to another prior to 4.2 and cleared 12/12 got omnotron hc to 35% wiping due to no fault of my own, after countless wipes on bethilac i then moved onto another guild which got 7/13 in T11 herioc mode, who i got 4/7 with.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintani View Post
    I second that. Gotta be careful not to overdo it. One night, I smoked myself retarded and tanking Onyxia in BWD got "a little too real".
    When keeping it real goes wrong...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shintani View Post
    how do i use this in my signature? :P

Deleted
    Accidents happen. I like more of a guild that says the strategy that works and then do it as long as it takes to make it work.

I don't like guilds where the leader changes the strategy after every one or two attempts. If the leader changes the strategy all the time, that makes it look like that people don't know what will work - and people don't learn one strategy well - and soon no one really knows what the group is trying to do this time. Wiping fifteen times is better if you do one strategy all the time. But yes, if it still doesn't work, it is still a failure. But next time you can use improved strategy.

Sure it is not that black and white in practice, but in essence it is better to know what to do instead of trying things that might not work.

That sounds like quite a bit of moving, maybe try and build relationships with the people your raiding with. Many guilds preform better, like any real team, when there is a sort of camaraderie built up between them. I think you will also find wipes less annoying when you enjoy playing with the people in your raid.

Deleted
    u do know this is a game..?
    get over it