Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Disc Vs Feral, how do I kill the feral?

As the title say, how do I kill a feral druid in a 1v1 duel?. I can manage to duel him for 40min+, but it seams impossible for me to kill him =( (or for him to kill me ^^)
    Any tips tricks and tactics would be appreciated greatly =)
    We are about equally skilled and equally geared, so that is not the problem

let's hope I did not leave out to much of any thing important =)

p.s. My first thread, so go easy one me please ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armide View Post
    As the title say, how do I kill a feral druid in a 1v1 duel?. I can manage to duel him for 40min+, but it seams impossible for me to kill him =( (or for him to kill me ^^)
    Any tips tricks and tactics would be appreciated greatly =)
    We are about equally skilled and equally geared, so that is not the problem

let's hope I did not leave out to much of any thing important =)

p.s. My first thread, so go easy one me please ^^
    That probably IS the problem, if you would call that a problem.

Deleted
    You don't.

Deleted
    You shdn't be able to ever kill a feral druid as a disc priest :/

I don't think a disc priest can kill anything except for maybe a mage as they have very limited health regen cooldowns. A feral druid's hot will easily negate any damage potential you have.

I don't see why you should be able to kill him. Sounds like it is how it should be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    It shouldn't take him that long to kill you, is he using Skull Bash, Maim, etc? Or are you just kiting him nonstop (even so, 4pc feral is.. amazing. he should be on you all the time.)

Disc priests are no problem for me. Cyclone them when they use a major CD, skull bash spells at about 70% health, maim the next cast.. usually a dead priest, if they trinket, cyclone + re open.

Your sparring partner could do better!

i dont get how you're surviving 40+ mins vs a feral, they are raping me at the moment 1v1.

Deleted
    To bad wanted to have some "To the Death!" duels guess it will simply be "Until queue Pop!" if I can't catch him outside cat form, and Mc him of a cliff ofc =)
    I suppose that specing reflective shield or some other silly thing like that would work? =)

daaamn I'm slow at postin....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    i dont get how you're surviving 40+ mins vs a feral, they are raping me at the moment 1v1.
    Using my physic scream a lot, and drinking when ever I get the chanse ^^

reflective shield sounds good on paper until you realize how little it absorbs at all.

As has already been said, You don't.

You will not beat a Feral Druid of equal or greater skill as a Disc priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    You don't.
    This ^ sadly...

Deleted
    When i duel one on my disc priest i don't think about killing him,i think about keeping myself alive cause they hit alot !

Try dueling a competent feral druid and you won't last longer then 3 minutes, if you're lucky.

Deleted
    Right another reason for the fights being so long could ofc be that I normally don't get hit by his skull bash, guess they will get significantly shorter when he starts hitting =) and ty for the replys, guess it will be about managing a Mc on him =), no fair fight victory =(

Deleted
    I don't see why a Healer should have the capability to ever kill a Damage specced player. If they had this ability, they'd be unstoppable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I don't see why a Healer should have the capability to ever kill a Damage specced player. If they had this ability, they'd be unstoppable.
    Well, in my opinion the 2 of us should end up whit 0 cds and 0 mana for me, and either him or me dead =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    This was the case back in TBC, and they weren't "unstoppable". Before all the DPS classes got self-healing abilities, Disc vs Rogue / Disc vs Warrior etc etc type duels were actually legitimate 1 on 1's. Mind you, it was also a lot easier to kill a healer back then, unlike now where it takes a long time of grinding down HP's and working your way through cooldowns to get a kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armide View Post
    Right another reason for the fights being so long could ofc be that I normally don't get hit by his skull bash, guess they will get significantly shorter when he starts hitting =) and ty for the replys, guess it will be about managing a Mc on him =), no fair fight victory =(
    Skull bashes do not miss, they just don't. Link me this guys armoury please.