Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Music] Metal Instrumental Songs

Im looking for some suggestions on other amazing Metal Instrumental Songs, So far the only 2 i know or like is Vampires by Godsmack and Orion by Metallica.

Deleted

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    If you know Orion, surely you must/should know Call of Ktulu, Live is to Die and Suicide and Redemption, Metallica's other instrumental songs.
    Other than that, Megadeth has one called Dialectic Chaos, there is Crusade by Trivium... Uhm just about everything by Apocalyptica... Hmm the Nostradamus record from 'Priest contains a fair bit of instrumental pieces, might wanna try and find some instrumental Opeth or Dream Theater too.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I believe the band "Karma to Burn" does nothing but instrumental metal songs. I could be wrong though, only read about it =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Cannibal Corpse - From Skin to Liquid
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    X-Ray Dog, thats the name of the bad, all of their music is good
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

10+ Year Old Account

Best. Cover. Ever.

Also: Everything by Apocalyptica.

Animals as Leaders

Vocals come in during the second half of the second video.

The only track that's not the original, this is just the song without vocals:

Contains chanting vocals, I don't really count it though:

Parts 1 and 4 of a 4 part suite:

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much the answer to this thread is Apocalyptica.

the first album they did (and by FAR the worst) is a cover of a bunch of Metalica songs, but done on 4 cello's. then they started writing there own stuff and it's AMAZING, seriously check out the albums Apocalyptica, Inquisition Symphony Cult and Worlds Collide, they're all EXCELLENT.

I've been looking into more stuff like them, but I've not been able to find any bands that are even doing roughly the same stuff :S I found one group called Break of Reality, but they don't seem to have any albums, and then a group called 440 Alliance have one EPIC track (440 Alliance Jam) and then seemingly nothing else :S
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Pouring reign - as blood runs black

the drummer is insane if you listen to any of they're other songs

Everyones self-worth should only be measured by how useful they would be in the Zombie Apocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post

Vocals come in during the second half of the second video.
    oh lordy lord, this is why I named my warlock after this band. Love Ashes Against the Grain.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Dream Theater's album Scenes from a Memory has a few "almost" instrumentals. A few words here and there, but thats only about 30 seconds or so of a 12 minute song (home) or some background words in a 6 minute song (Dance of Eternity). Also, Stream of Consciousness from Train of Thought is an 11 minute long instrumental. I'm pretty sure Sepultura has one or 2 on Roots, but they may be a little to out there for a metal song (mostly tribal drums with some acoustic guitar). Therion has some good instrumentals as well, across a lot of their albums. As does Tyr. No Quarter by Alestorm is an instrumental as well. All I can think of while quick scrolling through my itunes.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Try "Death - Voice Of The Soul"

10+ Year Old Account
    Try powerglove .... Only Instrumental songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29jsNR6quCs (Nightmare before Christmas) This is halloween

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02_VGS3Gab4 Pokemon Theme song
    Last edited by Crush; 2011-07-19 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Throw in some music

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Deleted

The mention of Nostradamus by Priest was a good example, are some pretty nice Instrumentals there.

Dimmu Borgir have a couple of really catchy ones, Fear and Wonder and Perfection or Vanity off the Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia album are pretty great. Manowar also have a couple; Today is a good day to die and Sting of the Bumblebee.

From my experience hasn't been too much Opeth or Dream Theatre purely instrumentals due to the concept behind the album (as someone said prior, Scenes from a Memory)

Machinae Supremacy have a fair few too, as they did the theme music for JetsNGuns so MOST of that album is insturmental
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.