4000 honor being granted tommorow morning (7/20)

Season 10 Update! 4,000 Honor Compensation

We [Blizzard] recently announced that we would be providing an honor compensation of 4,000 honor points for players who purchased items in-between Season 9 and Season 10.

This honor compensation was scheduled to go live today, 7/19, however, an issue caused some characters to be missed. We are planning on granting the honor for the missing characters during an off-peak maintenance tomorrow morning (7/20). We apologize for any confusion this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to provide this compensation.

Solution ID: 40009
    source from blizzard supports hot issues

Great, more downtime.

why couldnt they wait for next week? they would for anything else.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    True, since we didn't get it when we needed it anyway they could make it right for all instead of taking from peoples gametime.
    Ah well, hopefully they are getting it right in EU.. will find out when servers are up when I get home. Can buy a head enchant and a mount, yay! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    To most players, honor points are worth more at the beginning of the season than towards the end, since by the end of the season all your gear has been purchased with conquest points. It would be particularly unjust to many players that Blizzard delay their reimbursement an additional week just because of a glitch.

I got my points before the servers went down. Maybe I'll get 4k more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, I didn't get my deserved points...