come on blizzard ffs

i mean how hard can it be just to fix rogues at low lvl i know pvp aint meant to be perfectly balanced till 85 but still i mean i like to random bg every now and then to break the monotony of questing but every time i enter a bg theres those pesky rogues with there 2 button kill rotation how is it fun fun to get 1 or 2 shot everytime? and how are u meant to have a chance to fight back?. there is a very simple solution and im surprised it hasnt happened already why dont they just move the talent that gives rogues 60% extra crit on ambush further down the tree so rogues dont 1-2 shot everybody they meet between lvls 10-60

10+ Year Old Account
    lol mate DEAL WITH IT.

Seriously I know its anoying cause I just leveled a mage and untill you get ice barrier its like OMFG how'd I just die, OH yeah.. a rogue >.<.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Bias opinion incoming! Cmon OP! Almost every class burst/ability damage is ridiculous at low levels. Yes I have a low level nub rogue and I get hit just as hard by ferals, warriors, pallies and of course huntards. I agree its no skill 2 button spamming to kill an opponent but you saying a pally throwing a 6 sec stun is skill, ferals spaming mangle which hits almost as hard as ambush but do not have to be stealthed. or huntards doing auto attacks for crazy damage plus their other abilites. One poster brought up mages and they are kinda good starting out spamming arcane blast but then they get lost from level 20 til whenever they get crazy OP ice barrier.

Again I wont get much support here but when I played my low level rogue I can definately shadowstep/ambush spam and take no skill to kill players but after that I'm not superman. Hunters have so many escapes to get more distance that if I dont have all my cd's even then I'm screwed. Huntards get traps at 22 I think but I dont get detect traps til 32 and disarm til 44. Huh? I hate when druids hit faerie fire on you and you have a 30 second or whatever it is debuff on you, same again with mark of huntard where if they put that on even stealthed you are screwed unless you vanish out of it. Again I won't win too much support for rogues and believe me they are minor annoyances compared to most classes.

Honestly, all low levels are broke because like you said blizz chose to really dumb down crap so people can blow through questing and dungeons. I actually hate this because I see alot people who cant play their rogues at 85 because all they did was ambush spam and same with some other classes. It makes such baddie players because they think end-game is like leveling and they have a huge learning curve. I get so frustrated on my tank when I tanked lower level instances because of these bad habits and dps pulling mobs before me because they honestly knew they were not going to die, kinda sad.

you think the change in crit chance will make the world better?? that gives them 40% chance to still line up a 1 shot. GG.
    anyhow, they premed-ambush-SS-evis '2 shot' till 74bg roughly. then the cata gear makes it harder for them. im not against your point, they just need to scale there shit lower at low levels, a simple fix theyve done before when rogues could 2k ambush AT LEVEL 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

Deleted
    OP, you have no idea how hard it is to make that skill do lower X% damage in lower levels and make it go up in percentage after level 80. Its extremely hard for Blizzard to do that due to *cough* the hard programming.

I would like to see that, but i understand Blizzard. Blizzard cant do everything sadly. Just dont take a look at the druids skills scaling lower at low levels and higher after level 80, its just an illusion.

Not just rogues, I've played in the lower brackets. being 1 shot by arcane barrage/missiles, rogues one shotting through ambush, and pretty much everything else. There's no point in complaining really, unless Blizz released PVP sets for every bracket with sockets, but that's probably never going to happen. There are some PVP BoAs available, they're pretty good.

Also rogues can be terrible if you don't let them get you first with flares and tracking. Sometimes you can see them clearly when they get too close. Then, sometimes, they're screwed.
    A man boarded a plane with six kids.
    After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned
    Over to him and asked, "Are all of those kids yours ? "
    He replied, " No Ma'am, I work for a condom company
    ...These are customer complaints.

--

You wanna know why Blizz don't do it?

Cause they don't care - simple as that. WoW is NOT a PvP game, its a dragon slaying game. Deal with it.

They especially arnt going to fix these things for the sake of some lowbie pvp'ers who will be in no time 85 anyway. As for low level twinks, lol, they dont make Blizz money but PvE heroes do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Bias opinion incoming! Cmon OP! Almost every class burst/ability damage is ridiculous at low levels. Yes I have a low level nub rogue and I get hit just as hard by ferals, warriors, pallies and of course huntards. I agree its no skill 2 button spamming to kill an opponent but you saying a pally throwing a 6 sec stun is skill, ferals spaming mangle which hits almost as hard as ambush but do not have to be stealthed. or huntards doing auto attacks for crazy damage plus their other abilites. One poster brought up mages and they are kinda good starting out spamming arcane blast but then they get lost from level 20 til whenever they get crazy OP ice barrier.
    Feral has no way to 2 shot anyone, plus they get these abilities (pounce,ravage) at higher levels. Warriors can do massive damage yes, but without a healer or bad opponents (victory rush) they will die eventually, while a rogue just restealth. They even get vanish at lvl 24. A rogue will only die if he get's cocky (higher lvl opponent or multiple opponents) or being caught in strealth.

I was doing lowbie BGs on my mage as frost. I could kill pretty much anyone, sometimes even 3 at a time. But if a rogue got the jump on me I would sometimes (maybe a 50/50 chance) die.

Rogues should be the ones getting nerfed here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of world of roguecraft!! Omfg!!!!! the memories, He killed me before I could even turn around man! WHAT THE FUDGE?!

Blizzard shouldn't be spending time fixing lower lvl pvp. Pretty trivial if you ask me. Fixing end game content is a far better allocation of time.

Deleted
    the first time i read that rogues recieved shadowstep because of their talents at lvl 10 i was like '' Alright no more BG's for me at low lvl ! ''

Quote Originally Posted by razzapool View Post
    i mean how hard can it be just to fix rogues at low lvl i know pvp aint meant to be perfectly balanced till 85 but still i mean i like to random bg every now and then to break the monotony of questing but every time i enter a bg theres those pesky rogues with there 2 button kill rotation how is it fun fun to get 1 or 2 shot everytime? and how are u meant to have a chance to fight back?. there is a very simple solution and im surprised it hasnt happened already why dont they just move the talent that gives rogues 60% extra crit on ambush further down the tree so rogues dont 1-2 shot everybody they meet between lvls 10-60
    I LOLd. There is only one thing I want to suggest you. Level rogue. And you will NEVER say that rogue is op or that its easy to play rogue.

Low level pvp is, was, and always has been a joke since we've moved out of original wow. While it's only gotten worse (IE: ambush one shots, ravage one shots, explosive shot doing 2/3 of someone's hp) there is no reason to balance around it. If you're playing just to play, you have your incentive to play a rogue now. If you're just leveling and to break the quest routine you want to pvp, welcome to a world where resilience is required, but unobtainable at low levels. This game should not ever be designed around low level characters, be it by skill scaling, and especially by talent revamping.

Problem is Bliz can't listen to forum QQ. Well they become aware of a situation. They pay their own people to investigate which would take a long long long time. So it takes time and money, it's better to use that elsewhere.

Even though we as a community, especially twinks can pinpoint at each bracket what abilities are unnecessarily powerful that doesn't mean jack to Bliz.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Rogue is in full BoA and you're in quest gear from 10 levels ago, he will drop you pretty quickly. A hunter in this same situation will also effortlessly kill you, as will a Warrior, Shaman, etc. If you have equal gear, you are NOT getting 2-shot by the Rogue, plain and simple. The reason people complain about Rogues is that they can't gank them like they can other classes, and the whole suspense thing scares people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    Problem is Bliz can't listen to forum QQ.
    I would remind you many class buffs/nerfs from few last years because of virused nerdrage software installed for some brains.
    Also Blizz do not read forums like mmochamp (official version), so whining here is just like crying on friend's shoulder counting for some good words.

@Topic - I think your idea is bad. Overally you talking only about rogues. This is the not only class considered as "OverPower" at low bracket battlegrounds. Those brackets will always make me smile because it reminds me old TBC times when PvP was very, very dynamic and for people who can cooperate. You want more balanced game? Reach lvl 85 and try it (that does not means the game is 100% balanced) or reroll a rogue and try to be like them who ganking you.
    We waiting for another topic where you whine about hunters, paladins and any other class.

Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    Feral has no way to 2 shot anyone, plus they get these abilities (pounce,ravage) at higher levels. Warriors can do massive damage yes, but without a healer or bad opponents (victory rush) they will die eventually, while a rogue just restealth. They even get vanish at lvl 24. A rogue will only die if he get's cocky (higher lvl opponent or multiple opponents) or being caught in strealth.
    If you look what I posted I was saying feral druids using mangle (spamming is probably wrong wording since energy), they can hit really hard against most other classes and scale better as druids level. Yes warriors are definately gimped at low levels til they get intercept but if any melee besides pally or warrior go toe toe you are going to lose most of time. Vanish at 24, yes, but all you need to do is put any dot (bleed,lock dot, shadow dot, serpent sting,druid bleed, blah, blah, blah) and it will break me out of vanish. Again, no rogue tears here, they do dominate bg's with again spam shadowstep/ambush. Actually I hated my rogue til I least got kidney shot so I can put some lockdown on peeps but still irks me with any dot on me and I cant do anything abou it.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2011-07-20 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread closed because contrary to popular belief, MMO Champion is not owned and operated by Blizzard Entertainment.

Also- Posting just to whine about anything isn't constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE