Poll: Have you ever been in love?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    love is confusing, way to much work for me >.<

Yes for a real love, but I never had the balls to actually tell her about it, seeing as she had a bf. I don't know if she wouldn't dump him for me, actually. I guess I didn't want to make her make a choice she didn't want to make. Anyway, we ended up as good friends, and I somehow got over my feeling towards her after some time. Someone might say, it wasn't a real love then, but I think it was, seeing as I never felt anything like it to any other girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    2 times (im 18 if that matters). Last summer I got my heart broken by a girl and I started crying. This summer I fell in love with the best girl ever (I hope).

No. I'm a horrible person. No one should love me. And its best that I dont love others.
    I do love cadbury eggs though.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Been in plenty of relationships but only in love a couple of times. Great when you're feeling it, crap when you're not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, unfortunately. The girl is my best friend, but I know we're never going to be more than friends because she doesn't like me that way

Yep, twice (not sure about the third time). Most recent one was just about a year or two ago. Things didn't work out. Still miss her. But I hope she is happy, really do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i did once, but... It never ends how it should ya know?

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Being 19, I have felt what I thought to be love a few times but I am still unsure if it was. I still have a lot left to learn when it comes to love.

what?! Hasn't... everybody been in love at least once during puberty? come on you're lying people.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Yes. Then i was dumped, had my heart smashed to smithereens and never went near that shit again.
    This is my exact story, but on topic yes, yes i have

I was in love with WoW, Fable, Halo, EQ, Mario World.

Yes, I am for 3 years now started when i was only 15 realy serious deal ^^

Just hope we can survive colege
    Last edited by Zeusrules; 2011-07-21 at 12:44 AM.

Yes and unfortunately I will never fall in love again (long story) and don't even believe in marriage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    People always talk about how teens can't be in love or that the feelings are different, but I don't think they really are, I just think that as an adult, you are more able to make mature decisions in the matter as well as experiencing other emotions that you don't necessarily feel as much as when you are younger. In addition, I think body and mind maturation comes into play in that love is more likely to be fleeting when your body and mind are changing so much.
    teenage love is a joke because its so blind and foolhardy, but at the same time maybe its the only type of true love. Every adult female I have met over the age of 20 has some type of angle in love; they want money, a place to live, compensation for their own flaws, security, a trophy boyfriend, whatever have you. That's not love in my mind.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2011-07-21 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately. The girl is my best friend, but I know we're never going to be more than friends because she doesn't like me that way
    This, I'm even too scared to tell it in case she'll start acting more distantly towards me =<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinza View Post
    This, I'm even too scared to tell it in case she'll start acting more distantly towards me =<
    It's kind of the same for me. I mean, I think she knows it already, but I haven't told her directly since she already has a boyfriend and I don't want to put her in a situation where she feels that she has to chose between us.

Yeah I have, maybe is.

Two years ago I met this incredible girl, though... Maybe I thought of her that way because no one else fucking cared about me except family.

We had a nice relationship that lasted one year and two months, and I lived 8 of those 400km away from her, only getting to see her in the vacations and weekends. Ended up that I skipped school for two months because my hearth got ripped in half by the distance. And I now sit with a loan on 50,000NOK (About 10,000USD I think) because of her and my love to her.

Then out of the blue she broke up with me without letting me know why. Hurts like a bitch and I still love her, thats one year ago now...

But I've found this new amazing girl I've dated for a couple of months now, and so far so good. Can't stop thinking of her, and she get that other bitch out of my head. Maybe I should jump into it again or just keep out and don't get hurt again...

But life is a game, take chances or just give up.

I'm 21 by the way, if that got something to say.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2011-07-21 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Yeah I have, maybe is.

Two years ago I met this incredible girl, though... Maybe I thought of her that way because no one else fucking cared about me except family.

We had a nice relationship that lasted one year and two months, and I lived 8 of those 400km away from her, only getting to see her in the vacations and weekends. Ended up that I skipped school for two months because my hearth got ripped in half by the distance. And I now sit with a loan on 50,000NOK (About 10,000USD I think) because of her and my love to her.

Then out of the blue she broke up with me without letting me know why. Hurts like a bitch and I still love her, thats one year ago now...

But I've found this new amazing girl I've dated for a couple of months now, and so far so good. Can't stop thinking of her, and she get that other bitch out of my head. Maybe I should jump into it again or just keep out and don't get hurt again...

But life is a game, take chances or just give up.

I'm 21 by the way, if that got something to say.
    Sounds like an old me. Lesson learned.

Nope i'm just friends with benefits with my best friend