Recent Forum Post Filter on main page

Can you please filter the Recent Forum Post that appear on the front page..

Because I recall that this is a World of Warcraft website, but it grinds my gear when it gets Dominated by the Off-Topic stuff like relationship advice, politics, or whatever you know.

Off Topic stuff is fine in the Off Topic section but stuff like "I can't stop stalking my G/F" or "I want loose my virginity", shouldn't be listed in the front page of MMOChamp.

thanks for your consideration

There is a "Show Off-Topics" checkbox that you can uncheck at the bottom of the "Recent Forum Posts" box.

Yes omg, I have been using this site for 2 years and I have just realized that sorry to bring this up.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should be able to filter out the class, raiding and pvp forums too in my opinion.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also like a filter for Off-Topic only, as I don't have any interest in the WoW part of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    I'd also like a filter for Off-Topic only, as I don't have any interest in the WoW part of the forums.
    As some one else mentioned, there is a box that you can tick to hide them. It's right below the most recent thread titles.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I think he/she means the other way around. To only view Off-Topic and not General Discussion etc.
    Yea, was just really replying to all the other people requesting all sorts of weird filters and thought I'd join in.

>< /facepalm.

Ignore me. Trying to speed read the forum between boss pulls isn't a good idea.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions