Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    What do you want from us? Report them. Make a ticket, explain their behaviour, mention the insults and get them suspended from the game...

Also, next time you will want to initiate a /kick and write YOUR NAME in the "reason" text field...
    These people have the mental capacity of a braindead goldfish and will click anything.
    What he said. People act like this I will open a ticket with quotes and report them via "Report Spam" sometimes nothing will happen but anything like the gay remark will get them a suspension.

I've been in several normal heroics where the tank asked for CC because he was unsure of himself or his healer being able to keep him up. Generally when a tank does that & a healer says "its not needed" then no CC is done because the healer knows his ability to heal and assumes there will be no wipes. Because shaman healing is different at 85 than it was at 70 in BC or 80 in Wrath, I wasn't sure how well I could keep a 5 man up in a heroic because I'm fully aware that of the 4 healers shaman are the weakest class (dare I bring up Dream Paragon's Rag kill & reply as proof?). It was more along the lines of feeling unsure about myself than not being geared enough. Would YOU rather a healer tell you "hurry hurry" and end up causing a wipe because he just wasn't geared enough to chain pull stuff or handle a single group of mobs? I'd rather not have that.
    Was with this thread right up to when you started complaining about Shaman.

Shaman, especially in 5mans are absolutely fine. Paragon's reasons for not bringing a Shaman are all pretty dubious but even then that's only true for the absolutely top level of undergeared progression. It has no bearing on Shaman in any other guild ever. And as I've said a million times, Shaman DPS (as Enhance) is fine. The reason no Shaman were involved was most likely because they needed more than DPS, needed stuns/pulls etc.

Regardless, having levelled plenty of healers and done plenty of Heroics before the easymode 15% buff I can unequivicolly state. If you're asking for CC, you're doing it wrong.

If you're uncomfortable doing it without CC, sure, hey go for it, go nuts. But don't complain when an overgeared group doesn't bother with it. There's no way I'd use CC on any of my tanks, because I do not need it. I'd probably leave the group if they were using CC and being slow on my Healers because I have never needed it. It's a Crutch and nothing more.

Anyhow: That's your preference and you're welcome to it. But don't start crying about Shaman, they're a great class and probably my favourite healer for 5mans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceria View Post
    Regardless, having levelled plenty of healers and done plenty of Heroics before the easymode 15% buff I can unequivicolly state. If you're asking for CC, you're doing it wrong.
    I dunno about that. If you're in 346 and a 359 "geared" tank who thinks he's hot shit pulls 1-2 groups with no CC at all they can get trucked extremely hard. My tank is in full 372/378 and even I take noticeable damage from some 5 mans trash packs. Knowing how many terrible tanks there are out there I'd say some are just downright impossible to heal with 346 healing gear, no matter how good you are.

Pretty much as bad as people who think they deserve everything because they are undergeared. In a random I don't care if it's a small upgrade for me and a big upgrade for you, if I win the roll it's mine fair and square.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    You got used. It sucks but the only thing you could really have done is dropped group and reported them. Technically abusing the group loot in a random dungeon like that is a violation of TOS, and they were pretty blatant about it in group chat (by the sounds of it) so it would have been an easy case.

If they really wanted to farm shards they could have gone in as a full group and avoided looking like giant tools. But don't lower yourself to their level. Just use the GM tickets and put them all on ignore so you never have to see them again.
    I'm well off enough to not do this, but if people want to join a random dungeon and need everything for mats that they are able to press 'need' on, I accept it. It's ofcourse nice to let people get things they specifically need like some weapon and so on, but it's also nice to state you're going to do this needing and sharding before the group even starts.

The random system sucks a bit when you might wait for a long time as a dps for a queue and then get total dicks, but that's just how it goes. It's almost already a friggin charity =)