Thread: posting links?

posting links?

im buying a new computer and im wondering if i can provide links to the items im buying? - just asking coz there all from 1 internet site and it would save ppl looking for the item so they can offer advice - if not no worries, ill type it all out

i have looked on the guidelines and this (i think) tells me i can:-
    5. LMGTFY links should be avoided. It's simple enough to provide a normal Google link or tell someone to search on Google for information. The extra slap in the face is not necessary.

this is my time posting links so i just wanna make sure ill be ok....:-)

10+ Year Old Account
    You can post links :-)

Although a basic product description ie:

Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit - https://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/...tml?CSR-LP8G16
    Is usually pretty good :-)

Else:

Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit

tyvm m8 for quick reply

10+ Year Old Account
    He has no life. Don't expect that kind of service from all of us, most of us don't care. (And by that, I mean he's a dedicated poster and most of us will get back fast to your posts. x3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    He has no life. Don't expect that kind of service from all of us, most of us don't care. (And by that, I mean he's a dedicated poster and most of us will get back fast to your posts. x3)
    lol.. actually no just a very bored individual with nothing to do with my time... apparently no one (ie, tesco, sainsburys, pcworld, currys, etc..) won't hire me for anything becuase i'm overqualified... and no other place like Novatech, Aria, BA, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Google... won't hire me because I haven't finished Uni.... can't even get a summer job it seems. (That's what the respective HR departments say anyway...)

Don't worry :-) Come September I'll be back at uni with a decent computer playing WoW all the time I might have enough "free time" to scan he front page on wednesday

Ah I love that situation too. Half the jobs you're under qualified, the other half over qualified. Quite enjoyable >.>
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the situation where I've got nothing to prove my computer knowledge, yet know vastly more than the average employee. .-.