Annoying Removable Disk

In My Computer, there is an icon named Removable Disk(F But I don't have anything plugged to my computer. It shows 0 MB used space and 0 MB unused space.
    When I right click and remove it, it says I can safely remove the device now, but there is no device to remove, so the icon still exists.

It bothers me for 1 month, please throw some ideas I will check it all.

How can I remove it and what is causing it?

It's some memory card reader in your computer. Depending on reader those show up always as empty drive even without memory card plugged in, or it only shows when there is a card. Seems like yours is one of those dumb models that are always on.

If you want to get rid of it and dont use the memory card readers, go to control panel -> device manager, find the card reader from the list of hardware, right click, enter properties and disable the device. It will then show as yellow ! in the device manager list but should not appear in My Computer. And to get it back do the same except turn it enabled.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Thank you vesseblah, this is why I love mmo-champion community, you always get answers!