problem with wireless headset

so i bought two days ago a wireless head set.
    the headset it's self works fine but it is interupting my wireless signal from my router and each time i am opening the headset it is an almost instant dc from wow

any ideas of how to fix that?

10+ Year Old Account
    umm how technical are you?

The easy way would likely be to change the wireless channel on your headset failing the ability to do that you'd need to change it on the wireless access point/router.

y i know about that
    the easiest way is to change the channel on my ruter since the head set i don't think it has any option for this.
    the problem is i have no idea about how to do it and the fact that i have this modem for 10 years and i have forgoten every password just makes it harder:PPPP

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockos View Post
    y i know about that
    the easiest way is to change the channel on my ruter since the head set i don't think it has any option for this.
    the problem is i have no idea about how to do it and the fact that i have this modem for 10 years and i have forgoten every password just makes it harder:PPPP
    I'm sure there's a reset button somewhere on it.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    There is usually a list floating around somewhere that has all the main router models and 3 or 4 "backdoor" passwords to get in. have a search on google for it.