Call To Arms for healers??

Hi, probably a silly thread but when CTA first came out my healers were getting their exotic goodies, but I quit for 2 months and came back and now theres no more chance for goodies unless I tank on my warrior. Has anyone that's a healer gotten the CTA recently orrr has it become "I WANT GOODIES TOO BUT DONT WANNA TANK SO ME MAKE HEALER BUT NOW WE HAVE TOO MANY HEALERS!" thing?

people got excited when CTA first came out. now it's just back to normal. no one wants to tank a pug heroic that has a high chance of failure for a crappy reward. besides, the valor point cap is lower, making it so much easier to get valor capped.

I believe that more healers are running heroics at the moment for VP so you don't see CtA healer because there is a good supply of them for now. Instead of waiting for a shortage of healers to queue they end up queueing anyway since they need the VP.
    Last edited by Ineras; 2011-07-21 at 07:04 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    I believe that more healers are running heroics at the moment for VP so you don't see CtA healer because there is a good supply of them for now. Instead of waiting for a shortage of healers to queue they end up queueing anyway since they need the VP.
    Are you really calling people out because you cant get extra loot when you heal, you are correct Sir this is a silly thread. Your are trying to do the same thing!

by silly I actually meant like me getting responses like "DUHH of course what did u expect blah blah blah" I was just asking because I was curious if it was like that for everyone, wasn't calling anyone out or complaining it was a simple question that I just cant get answered in trade lol

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 11:24 PM ----------

oh and i dont get ocean sapphires i get inferno ruby =(

klapjmaosdmfioasmdfoamfrpoiqmwrpiokamdglmakogmrqeogmklsd, bklamgkomqapeoikrg,kldf,gvadgpoadem,gkoqae,gko, eork,

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvor View Post
    klapjmaosdmfioasmdfoamfrpoiqmwrpiokamdglmakogmrqeogmklsd, bklamgkomqapeoikrg,kldf,gvadgpoadem,gkoqae,gko, eork,
    How shallow and pedantic