Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    monster is freaking rank tasting, come to Australia and try V or Mother, they're good. (Black V is the best amg!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Them Lokos be banned
    they're not banned (well, the previous versions are), they sell them now w/ no stimulants

Deleted
    two Double Espresso's Mixed with a Cappuccino that will keep you going for a good couple of hours, top up when needed and best of all you only need to go to the kitchen

Deleted
    just drink coffee like the above poster and eat a packet of smarties or mm's or any other artificial coloured / flavoured item.

Stupid high caffeine tolerance nothing works for me
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Meth, it will keep you awake for like 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I once drank two Redlines and was up for three days straight.
    I'm surprised you're still alive, those things are really strong.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    I'm surprised you're still alive, those things are really strong.
    I ended up drawing Oprah Winfrey on a piece of cardboard and used it as a target for shooting my Mongolian Recurve Bow.

Yeah, don't drink Redline.

If you want to stay awake, take Addreall. Just gotta get a prescription so you're not breaking the law. Of course, with any drug, illegal or legal, you gotta make sure you're not going overboard because there's no such thing as a begin drug, especially when dealing with prescriptions.

I worked at a big convenient store chain for a while and I used to pull all-nighters before 8-10 hour shifts. I tried literally every energy drink we carried and none of them really did a whole lot, with Redline being the only one that really helped.

wild tigers are pretty crazy, but you usually only find those in like the middle east. its a very potent energy drink, and one of its more prominent ingredients if nicotine, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    Energy drinks are stupid.

They provide no nutritional value and all they do is just give you a quick caffeine or sugar fix which keeps you awake for a period, then makes you feel exhausted when your body has burnt off this non nutritional energy and you flop out.

Waste of money and completely unhealthy.

If you want to stay awake longer without feeling like shit, the best thing to do is get plenty of sleep the night before and drink lots of water.
    I'm with this guy.
    There could be times when it's okay to use it, but that's for emergencies, not regular consumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    Energy drinks are stupid.

They provide no nutritional value and all they do is just give you a quick caffeine or sugar fix which keeps you awake for a period, then makes you feel exhausted when your body has burnt off this non nutritional energy and you flop out.

Waste of money and completely unhealthy.

If you want to stay awake longer without feeling like shit, the best thing to do is get plenty of sleep the night before and drink lots of water.
    To be fair though that is what they are supposed to do, give you a quick fix to stay awake for short bursts. Saying something is stupid because of X and Y is idiotic if that is exactly what it is used for.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    To be fair though that is what they are supposed to do, give you a quick fix to stay awake for short bursts. Saying something is stupid because of X and Y is idiotic if that is exactly what it is used for.
    Some, yes.
    The ones that are presented/manufactured/advertised as beverages, though (like RedBull) are used like, well... beverages. So while every company might say "OLOLOL, not our fault, ppl can't control themselves", in reality they would be full of shit.

Redline hands down, puts 5hour energy to shame. However I would read the directions that say to only drink a half can at first carefully. These things are strong. I've never seen someone drink one and be able to sit still.

I've never been big on energy drinks, but I have to say I've had a couple 5 hour energy drinks before, and it actually works. It didn't make me hyper or anything, just felt awake. It does taste absolutely terrible, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Strongest energy drink available in local usa stores? I know apparently wired 501X or something like that is illegal in like 2 parts of north america. So I'm curious, where is the strongest energy drink available to be purchased at by just driving my vehicle there and where at exactly?

I live right down the street from 2 gas stations, the mall, a walmart, an albertsons, and if I really wanted to a target.

So let me have it...36 hours with no sleep...I need a push
    Dont' rely on energy drinks, go to GNC and buy Jack3d, C4, or neuorcore. They are pre-workout stimulants. 4 scoops of jack 3d or 2 scoops of c4 get me going for quite a while. they make energy drinks look like water.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Best Energy drink is Pure Water, and lots of sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I ended up drawing Oprah Winfrey on a piece of cardboard and used it as a target for shooting my Mongolian Recurve Bow.

Yeah, don't drink Redline.
    I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

I like how OP asks for the best energy drink and people go off talking about how bad they are or about coffee, sleeping, etc. ...

I mean, if I ask for the most delicious dessert at a restaurant, I highly doubt I really want to be told about its calories, fat count, yadda yadda yadda or healthier alternatives like a salad.

On topic: A quick google search shows that Bawls Guarana is the best, but I wouldn't know.