Chaning a video card

Im getting a new video card because my current one is defective (runs at 100 degrees celsius constantly while playing WoW) and I am wondering if i should send my system back so they can replace it, or just have it sent to me and I will replace it. Is it easy to replace a video card?

Thanks

Deleted
    Replacing video card is about the easiest thing you can do on your computer, remove old drivers, remove the card (one screw to remove usually, remove the power line, hold down a switch while pulling out the card), insert new card (screw, power line), install new drivers.

Deleted
    I'm not too keen on building stuff but i'm looking to do my own. Seems a simple proces from the threads i've read.

15+ Year Old Account
    Basically, it's this simple.

Open the case.

Locate the card.

If it is screw secured to the expansion bay, unscrew it and remove the card.

Place new card in slot.
    Screw secure.

Turn on computer.

Remove old drivers, download and install new ones.
    Play games.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    changing a video card takes about 5 minutes, If you don't know how, you can watch a 5 minute video, then take 5 minutes to replace it
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Good video but two things:
    1. It's not needed to use a wrist-band; just touch your computer case every ~15min.
    2. Try not to touch any components on the card. The guy in the video seems to have his fingers all over the PCB. Try to grip the card at it's edges and/or the heatsink.