Help: Kgpanels won't show bartender In combat!

Hi, I've got a new problem with kgpanels. I want to press an open button and an extra action bar using bartender shows up with a kgpanel background and the open button hides and a new close button panel shows up in its place. This works well with the script I've made which is below (also with the help of treeston) however my problem is that when I'm in combat and want to do this and open the actio bar, it does not show and often says "Interface action failed because of addon". It only works out of combat which maybe a problem. If I can find a way around this my UI will be complete for uploading, can anyone help me out?

This is the script so far:
    if pressed then
    if BT4Bar3:IsVisible () then
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("OutLeftBar"):Hide()
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("InLeftBar"):Show()
    else
    Bartender4.Bar.barregistry["3"]:SetVisibilityOption("always",not Bartender4.Bar.barregistry["3"]:GetVisibilityOption("always"))
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("InLeftBar"):Show()
    kgPanels:FetchFrame("OutLeftBar"):Hide()
    end
    end

Just incase you want to know what project I'm working on:

Heres a screen shot of my UI in combat showing the 2 extra action bars I've been working on:
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9...spellsopen.jpg

Heres a screen shot of my UI out of combat with the 2 extra action bars hidden:
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/169...ellsclosed.jpg
    Last edited by MayronWoW; 2011-07-22 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    That's because a BT4 bar has action buttons, which are inherited from SecureTemplates. They can't be hidden/shown in combat.

---------- Post added 2011-07-22 at 09:26 PM ----------

Your best bet would be just dropping
    Code:
    if InCombatLockdown() then return end
    on the first line.

Thanks for your help, that worked nicely