[Mark of World Tree] Vendor poor for Shadow Priests?

Is it me, or do the vendors sell useless junk for shadow priests?

Maybe I haven't unlocks a certain vendor, but it all seems like crap. The only item even remotely close to usefull is a pair of gloves thats a downgrade if you have the heroic Brackish Gloves.

Am I wrong? I hope so...please let me know if there is any good loot from these vendors for shadow priests. You can see my gear by clicking on my sig---it takes you to my armory page.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-07-23 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Title fixed to remove faction confusion

It's 365 gear. Why would you expect it to beat your 372 gear?

Quote Originally Posted by HeatM1ser View Post
    Is it me, or do the vendors sell useless junk for shadow priests?

Maybe I haven't unlocks a certain vendor, but it all seems like crap. The only item even remotely close to usefull is a pair of gloves thats a downgrade if you have the heroic Brackish Gloves.

Am I wrong? I hope so...please let me know if there is any good loot from these vendors for shadow priests. You can see my gear by clicking on my sig---it takes you to my armory page.
    I think you answered your own question, really. The items from Mark of the World Tree / Molten Front vendors are all ilvl 365, so it is to be expected that if you've got a good chunk of heroic gear from BoT/TotFW/BWD and are getting new gear from AoH rep, VP, and drops inside of Firelands that the vendor rewards wouldn't be too great. Just about the only thing that is decent is Moonwell Chalice if you haven't touched Heroic T11 raids at all and have been very unlucky on normal V&T for Therallion's Mirror. Everything else is right at or slightly above normal-mode T11 raids.

avengers of hyjal is the Firelands raid faction, that offers you 378: Back, Belt, Trinket and 391 Ring.
    you are probably talking of the firelands daily quest rewards. yes they are not great, but they are not supposed to be. its an upgrade, if you arent full epic, or "only" have 359s.
    the didnt seem to want to force raiders into having to do the whole daily quest zone to gear up. thank god for that, the weekly dungeons are anoying enough :-)

The gear off them isn't that amazing to begin with. With the exception of the BS/Engi patterns and the trinkets.

Deleted
    Is it just me that's confused or? Avengers of Hyjal are the people in firelands that sell the rep gear (378 Ilvl), so why are you talking about 365s?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    Is it just me that's confused or? Avengers of Hyjal are the people in firelands that sell the rep gear (378 Ilvl), so why are you talking about 365s?
    Because the OP is talking about unlocking vendors, which is only done by the daily quests. Also the Raid-vendor doesn't sell any gloves, so it's only logical to assume he's actually talking about the daily vendors.

Thanks for editing the thread topic....I should have been more specific

If you haven't selected yet and just want to get all these dailies and achievements out of the way, unlocking the Armourer first is the way to go - you get an extra daily which will help you wrap the others up that bit quicker.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoddie View Post
    If you haven't selected yet and just want to get all these dailies and achievements out of the way, unlocking the Armourer first is the way to go - you get an extra daily which will help you wrap the others up that bit quicker.
    Not really.

Unlocking Additional Armaments gets you an extra daily that is worth 2 marks. Unlocking Calling the Ancients gets you an extra daily worth 3 marks and is needed for the Ready for Raiding II achievement. Building the moonwell gives you no extra daily, but you get 10 marks for doing the leyara chain and free stat food when in the quest zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Denae View Post
    Not really.

Unlocking Additional Armaments gets you an extra daily that is worth 2 marks. Unlocking Calling the Ancients gets you an extra daily worth 3 marks and is needed for the Ready for Raiding II achievement. Building the moonwell gives you no extra daily, but you get 10 marks for doing the leyara chain and free stat food when in the quest zone.
    Hmmm wasn't aware of the Ancients daily. Shows what I know
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!