Deleted

Quick Auctions replacement?

Hi. I need a addon that works like QuickAuctions used to do in wotlk. I need it to autpost my auctions, and then cancel the ones that has been undercutted by other players manually.

So for example:

I wake up in the morning, go to the AH and see that 56 of my auctions have been undercut. I press "cancel undercuts" and the addon cancels them.

I get the items from my mailbox, then i go back to the AH dude and press "Post auctions" and the addon automaticually posts all 56 items, undercutting the current ones on the AH.

Blizzard changed the way AH addons can work. They aren't allowed to do things such as this with 1 button push anymore. Each auction posting or cancel has to have a hardware event (button push or mouse click).

You prolly had a big brake, as Quick Auctions isn't being updated anymore. There where 2 but one continued into a new addon. ZeroAuctions works most of the part and if you are posting/cancelling alot of stuff.. you can use the scroll for the clicking part as it makes it alot easier then spamming a key (ZeroAuctions does this temporary for Canceling/Posting when you see the window pop up).

ZeroAuctions should (hopefully) get an update soon for 4.2, but it still works fine apart from some LUA Errors.
    Last edited by Justaway; 2011-07-23 at 06:25 AM.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ll-master.aspx

The coder that took over from QA3 ar coding this addon.