War Inc. Battlezone

This game has been advertised as:

War Inc. Battlezone is the most realistic, tactical, clan-based combat experience coupled with one of the deepest customization systems ever developed for an Online Shooter.
    That's some pretty heavy claims right there, the question is do they deliver?

Game of the year right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    Game of the year right there!
    Do I detect some good old sarcasm there sir?

Deleted
    Tried it and meh, feels very slow/laggy.

It's not bad for a free game but seriously just get halflife for 5$/€ and play some cs.

If any of you guys enjoy the game you should definately check out the War Inc. Event being hosted by Xfire. It ends today, the 28th. First place gets a $750 graphics card and 2nd gets a $350 dollar one. So go check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    Tried it and meh, feels very slow/laggy.

It's not bad for a free game but seriously just get halflife for 5$/€ and play some cs.
    You have to ignore the fact it's 'free'. That does not give them a viable excuse for such a poorly developed shooter. It gets right on my tit's when people use the free aspect as a sort of let off factor.

I'm not arguing with you directly Vrykolas. It just really does my head in!

War Inc. Battlezone is the most realistic, tactical, clan-based combat experience coupled with one of the deepest customization systems ever developed for an Online Shooter.
    That part made me laugh as well. Hopefully that is still in the development stages if not LOL at their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    That part made me laugh as well. Hopefully that is still in the development stages if not LOL at their claims.
    They never said anything about a beta on Steam Even for Beta the problems are massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Renelin View Post
    They never said anything about a beta on Steam Even for Beta the problems are massive.
    I also noticed that you can use microtransactions to buy weapons and armor? Huh.

I think I'll stick to the games I'm currently playing.

Thanks for the laugh today though. +rep for you (if that existed).

Action looks too slow and like a rip off of SOCOM.

Yeah you buy the weapons for a rental period, lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is terrible. They ask you to choose your weapons and your skills BEFORE you play and then they ask you money to change your options/make a new character. And the gameplay isn't that good.

Just another "free game" fail.

This game will steal BF3's spotlight

Realistic games aren't very fun (This one doesn't look realistic though from what I saw)
    Selling pure upgrades and money is what goldsellers do. Please don't put this in your games.

Quote Originally Posted by Coltroniandinorider View Post
    If any of you guys enjoy the game you should definately check out the War Inc. Event being hosted by Xfire. It ends today, the 28th. First place gets a $750 graphics card and 2nd gets a $350 dollar one. So go check it out.
    Pretty sure the graphics card's combined value is more than the budget for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnaos View Post
    Pretty sure the graphics card's combined value is more than the budget for this game.
    Lmao terrible damage

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renelin View Post
    This game has been advertised as:

That's some pretty heavy claims right there, the question is do they deliver?

Was hillarious! Now I'm watching all your videos.

so incredibly bad.

there is a reason its f2p

Quote Originally Posted by vazar-da-priest View Post
    so incredibly bad.

there is a reason its f2p
    League of Legends is f2p, yet that manages to deliver a solid gaming experience. It's not even and excuse they can use.

Lol wow thats bad....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn