Uninstalling / Reinstalling windows on PC. Can i do it?

Hello

Okay so i purchased a CyberpowerPC Prebuilt a few months back, Here it is http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Cyberpo...XI220/15773564

Now i do not plan on uninstalling / reinstalling windows (is this what they call, Reformating?) But i just wanna be sure that i have the required items / knowledge for when i do want to.

Okay so anyways i got a CD that i am sure it is my Windows7 CD, Provided by Cyberpower, Here are some of the descriptions located on the CD

This software inclded on this Recovery media was pre- installed on yoiur hard drive at the factory and may only be used for backup and recovery of your Cyberpower, inc. computer system. Performanceof the software is the sole responsibility of Cyberpower, Inc

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    Ok so judging by what it says, Its pretty much a no brainer that this is the Windows7 CD, But now i just want to know, If i were to one day, Reformat? My PC, how and what would i have to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    All you would pretty much have to do is pop in the cd and boot it from your bios, if you want to keep somethings before to back them up to either a cd or external hard drive. Once you have it open you just fallow instructions. You can most likely only use that cd with that computer.
    All Hail Galvatron!

Deleted
    with Win 7 they made formatting and installing very easy but it can still be easy to make mistakes.

the problem with your PC is its likely going to have a small reserved partition that might confuse you.
    when you see the partitions while installing check the sizes if theres a reserved partition it will likely be alot smaller than the main partition.

wether you want to keep this reserved partition is upto you (i personally delete them)

the actual formatting and installing is really simple.

WARNING: all data on your PC will be gone so save any files you want to an external harddrive or something before formatting.

basically make sure your pc boots from disk first, then insert the disk and wait for things to load and follow the instructions, when you get to the partitions page delete the main partition. then install windows on the unpartitioned space.

Dont do an upgrade, always use the custom route and do a clean install.

your best bet is probably googling a guide, then you can see for yourself what it will look like and what to do.

here's one i found : http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...ndows-7-a.html

but there is probably better ones out there.

Insert Windows CD, reset PC, when its gonna get booted follow the all the steps. Its easy.
    More difficult when its not booting, then u have to enter BIOS, change boot settings to DvD Drive, restart pc and back to step 1.
    There are alot of guides how to do it.