Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Paragon is really ahead this time, they got both 10 and 25 while other guilds don't seem to be that close to a kill.

They had another reset since wed (tue in USA) so they have like 50 more pieces of hc gear and still nothing several days after reset.

I hope someone kills it soon so I can see it.

Deleted
    Wow, so many people talking shit here or not writing enough :/
    Shandalay was the first to write it ~correctly, Twinkeltoe then about finished the job.

It is NOT to brag or shit like that - they simply don't post the video to still keep the race for second place going.
    Think of it this way - dozens of guilds tried Ragnaros HC before the World First.
    Each guild created their own tactic to kill him.
    Now Paragon kills Ragnaros HC and got their First. What happens next?
    a) They release the vid and the other guilds immediately look it up and down, forth and back, to see what Paragon did and try to copy it the best they can. Second place is probably the one who copied it the fastest, not the guild who worked the best on the boss. Pretty much undeserved...
    b) They don't release the vid and the other guilds keep using their tactics, until one other guild successfully downs him with their own strategy, with their own hard work and determination. They truly deserve second place and congratz.

So yeah, to make it short: Even competition for second place is competition, they were all kinda close to first place, so it would suck to ruin that by releasing the vid.

My sources: Been in FtH from Ulduar 'til LK HC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    So you call the top 10 best guilds in the world bad because paragon took woorld first?

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 12:08 PM ----------

Caring have nothing to do with your argument. In reallity it dose, sure, but not with your argument.
    no , but it eventually will lead to it , just think about Vanilla ... I cant remember any bad player raiding ,
    in my guild we were 40 top guys (and a few girls) , but then Blizzard made things easier and easier , which resulted
    in people dont have to be that good to success , and if you play any sport for a while bad or not that good you will get worse in that sport

people need to live up to their full potential or they get bad and if you give everyone the tactics ... well I think I made my point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    What dose prestige have to do with the argument/logic I quoted. Sure in reality noone cares about the 35271th kill. In fact world 2nd is quite prestigeless compared to world first.
    Hurr durr. There's only a race when someone cares about the position. When no one cares there's no race to screw up, making you "argument/logic" invalid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuukl1 View Post
    Hurr durr. There's only a race when someone cares about the position. When no one cares there's no race to screw up, making you "argument/logic" invalid.
    Hurr durr to you too. My point was and will be that anything beyond world first is inferior to the previous one. With the logic i quoted however, care/prestige or anything else like that was not taken in consideration. Therefor I said what I said.