Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, you're level 75 and expect to beat a 79? They're a higher level so of course they have an advantage. Second, their gear is better and you still expect to beat them? That is like saying 85 pvp is unbalanced because I can't kill a full vicious geared player when I am in questing gear.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's more balanced than the 80-84 bracket, so I guess until 85 you're SoL.

I have a fully decked out level 79 ret pally w/ cata blues enchanted and etc. It's so much fun :3
    Loevty, Level 85 Troll Mage | Khazuals 2004-2011

Deleted
    i have one of those charachters as well. i even went thru all the trouble of running it thru vashir and brc on my friends account at level 78. its awesome fun, but guess what i levelled it from 75 to 77 (thats when u get first cata greens) mainly in brutal gear and i learnt a lot about avoiding damage, running away when necessary, crowd control and fighting healers then! a lot more than i've learnt while being overpowered, simply because i had to try so much harder to do anything while being undergeared. i agree its frustrating... but i've been one shotted by rogues hunters mages depending on a bracket so many time during pvp levelling that i dont even care and i'm enjoying it to its fullest while it lasts