[Movies] Spiderman - Again?

I hear they are remaking the spiderman movies that only just ended like 3 years ago or so?
    Whats up with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is called studio's wanting more easy money and Raimi and Maguire wanting to do other things. Something tells me we will see something very similar with Batman in a few years.

Deleted
    They can't possibly just "re-make" them in the same vein, per se.

They gotta have a new angle. Maybe from the Ultimate Universe?

Regardless, it sounds flimsy. Care to provide a source?

They are doing the revamp because of the avengers if not then they would have just made a spidey 4 with this kid

Though personally they should do first movie or 2 with this guy then bring in someone else to do the 3rd a more grown up version and use this guy to play in the avengers movie cause that boy is way to small and young to be standing beside capn an da hulk!
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    To be frank, the first trilogy that ended recently started off wrongly with regards to canon. That may be ONE reason they choose to remake it.
    it may also be a part of Marvel's largescale 'rebooting the superheroes'-plan, where we are given a new storyline, new details, different heroes etc.

Several reasons, and I'll come back to ya when I've seen the new one^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to Hollywood ... Remake of newer movies ASAP ... It's only a matter until Inception will be re-made .... SOON

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Donald Glover should of been the new Spiderman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw Spiderman I want to see a live action Spider-Pig movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    They are doing the revamp because of the avengers if not then they would have just made a spidey 4 with this kid

Though personally they should do first movie or 2 with this guy then bring in someone else to do the 3rd a more grown up version and use this guy to play in the avengers movie cause that boy is way to small and young to be standing beside capn an da hulk!
    Nope. Spiderman will not be involved with The Avengers films. Sony still owns the film rights to the character. The only reason Marvel was able to do something like The Avengers is because they started their own movie studio. Until that point, each character was licensed by a different studio for the most part so no crossovers. This is the reason The X-men wont be showing up in The Avengers either (20th Century Fox owns the rights to them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    To be frank, the first trilogy that ended recently started off wrongly with regards to canon. That may be ONE reason they choose to remake it.
    it may also be a part of Marvel's largescale 'rebooting the superheroes'-plan, where we are given a new storyline, new details, different heroes etc.

Several reasons, and I'll come back to ya when I've seen the new one^^
    I believe everyone went angry at Sam at some point, or so I read on the net but I don't know

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ing-Spider-Man

Already a thread about it, people need to seaaaarch!

All you guys read of prison breaking? it may also be a part of Marvel's largescale 'rebooting the superheroes'-plan, where we are given a new storyline, new details. aha...

I'd call it a reboot rather than remake tbh, might be a little too soon after the other movies, but oh well. I disliked those movies, so I'm hoping these will be better... hope, hope, hope.

Yup and a live action version of the mirrors edge trailer i have high hopes for this [/sarcasm]

10+ Year Old Account
    I just think it was way too soon to create a reboot, I will see it anyway.

I hear this version will be more faithful to the comics, I heard the webshooters make an appearence in this one which ticked off a few people when the first spiderman came out as Spiderman produced webs from his wrists without webshooters.

I wasnt a really a big fan of the last spiderman movies, way too much crying. While there is supposed to be alot of drama is Spidermans life they made him into a massive crybaby. Spiderman is supposed to be witty and funny, they have got to balance out the funny with the seruious this time around, make it less dark, it isnt batman

Deleted
    This film is getting boycotted. Money > Quality to these people. Ruining an entire franchise for a cheap buck.