Death from Above fixed!? (or screwed from my point of view :D)

Looks like they finally removed the phoenix so it doesnt appear on the days without the daily...

Which basically means you cant hunt elementals each day now QQ, this achievement will become hell now...

Or maybe its something wrong with my phasing? Idk, anyone else noticed that on your realms?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never saw the fire hawk if the daily wasn't up.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    I never saw the fire hawk if the daily wasn't up.
    Nope me neither. Also there has been no hotfix announcement, so either you are seeing things or you are a special case (I am betting on the former:P)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have only seen the bird on days it was the bombing run. Today, no phoenix and no daily. But there was one yesterday, and its been every other day for me, since that part of the phasing has been open to me.

If you didnt complete the daily but kept it in the log you could fly the hawk every day without daily being active, dunno how its possible you didnt know that;p Well anyway its history now, probably everyone was doing it so they fixed

I have seen the firehawk on days when I didn't get the quest, so I'm assuming it's totally random if you get the quest or not each day, rather than the quest having a set couple of days each week when you are supposed to have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    If you didnt complete the daily but kept it in the log you could fly the hawk every day without daily being active, dunno how its possible you didnt know that;p Well anyway its history now, probably everyone was doing it so they fixed
    I'm sorry, you don't realise how we could have missed that? I don't think that it is common for people to keep a daily in there log and not complete it. Don't take your experience and make it seem like common knowledge, as it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    I'm sorry, you don't realise how we could have missed that? I don't think that it is common for people to keep a daily in there log and not complete it. Don't take your experience and make it seem like common knowledge, as it isn't.
    Was under the impression that it's written all over wow sites and was also a common knowledge on my realm, well maybe I was wrong. Still probably lots of players knew the trick thats why it got fixed already

Who cares? I've only done it on the days it was the daily and I only need one more elemental. It's gonna be fine.

Deleted
    Done it every day it's been the daily and had the same elemental every time . Still I'm in no hurry, it's not like it's going anywhere anytime soon.

Deleted
    Ive seen people do the quest on days I dont have it then jump for joy and rush to do druid quests only to find I have to jump and collect birds and kill save droods

Cheating an achievement? Pfft. That goes against the whole idea of earning achievements to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a shame, I was waiting to complete all the mark vendors before having to resort to do this (if necessary). I have 3/6 and I have picked Druids everyday (apart from one to get the Shadow Warden stuff done).

Deleted
    They should clear the achievement from anyone that was taking advantage of this, that would be hilarious

RNG achievement that I hate as its at the end of doing 15 different dailies. 2/6 so far...i hate repeats.

Unlocked shadow wardens before druids, probably i would be much more forward if i unlocked druids first.

Anyway, 3/6 and it's the second day in a row i find a double elemental. Should i shift a day so i get different ones out?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I... Saw the phoenix once when daily was NOT up. Might be something with me doing druids for the first time though, dunno.

I had that happen today. Phoenix was up but I couldn't get the daily. The person I was in party with did get it and of course one of the ones I needed was up.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

5 times I've gotten the daily and every time I had Blazefury. I hate RNG.

I did it 8 or 9 days in a row with the quest left in my log. Yesterday, the mount disappeared as I approached it. Only one elemental left, though.