Page 1 of 3
LastLast

ME3: Female Shepard revamp

Bioware is changing the official looks for the female Commander Shepard in Mass Effect 3.

And they're going to let you choose how she should look like (you'll need a facebook account to vote):

Vote:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1091644&type=1

Old shepard:

Much needed upgrade imo.

Well that's neat still be playing a male Shepard it just feels better plus I don't feel like a slut when I sleep with everyone.

My money is on middle bottom row winning.

Top row looks too much like Cassandra in DA2(the chick that's interrogating Varric)

Meh, I'll be playing my male adept first anyway.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    My money is on middle bottom row winning.
    Hope so! The blonde is getting my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Fontaiine View Post
    Hope so! The blonde is getting my vote.
    Yep the blonde chick is winning currently and also got my vote :O

agreed the bottom middle is the best looking, almost looks kind of demonic and insanely sexy

Top left looks like Natalie Portman after V for Vendetta

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The blond one was my vote Hawt.

bottom left is OP
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Yeah, that blonde or "Shepard 5" should win. The first 3 on the upper row all look the same, and too young for a galaxy saving Commander. The blonde has a bit of Samus Aran-feeling in it.

Pretty much needed revamp indeed.
    Agreed on the Samus look, and yeah you can tell from the last 2 ME's that they focused more on the male shepards facial expressions and lip syncing as the female version was way off at some points, so hopefully she'll be on par with the male version just in time for the final installment ;P

4 and 5 are very much sex, but I voted for 5, I think it's just the blonde hair that pulled me in. ;[

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Well that's neat still be playing a male Shepard it just feels better plus I don't feel like a slut when I sleep with everyone.
    This made me laugh a little
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

Probably the bottom middle, I prefer that hair cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Because it's aweosme if a guy does that right? Jesus how shallow can people get.

If I had facebook I would've voted for Upper row left and right. Love those.

Deleted
    Wow these are much better than the other from ME2... alot better! I vote for the blondy, and she is gona win

I liked my old fem Shepard better than any of those new ones. I hope I get to keep her looks when I import me ME2 files to ME3.

5th = best

Though I play male Sherpderp anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Yeah, that blonde or "Shepard 5" should win. The first 3 on the upper row all look the same, and too young for a galaxy saving Commander. The blonde has a bit of Samus Aran-feeling in it.

Pretty much needed revamp indeed.
    This! I like the look she have. Thought I was kind of sure the one with darker skin would've won. I was surprised she was in 3rd position!

Well, I love them.
    Personally anyways.