draxon0012

Exclamation Ex Hardcore Top 50 US Ilvl 368 Mage Seeking Mon-Thurs Competetive Raid Guild (H)

Hi and thank you for your consideration,

I am seeking a competitive, semi-hardcore to hardcore raiding guild with a serious focus on progression at a high level. I just came back to the game after a long absence and I find that the raiding situation on Illidan is simply saturated with mages. I am looking for a core spot, not the bench, and am willing to earn it. I am available to raid Mon-Thurs any time with 110% reliability.

My raid experience is as follows:

TBC

I raided with Fusion on Turalyon to a US Top 100 TK Clear, US 22 Illidan, US 38 Archimonde. I took a small hiatus here to complete college. On my return I joined Ascent on Thrall for a world top 50 pre-nerf Mu'ru,Kil'Jaeden.

I helped start the Arcane TC thread on EJ at a time where everyone thought fire was the only viable spec. I produced a video of a sub 2 hour SSC clear as arcane when SSC was still current content which has over 50,000 views on warcraftmovies.com. This video I believe strongly helped jump start the community into thinking about Arcane as a serious spec for raids.

Wrath

In Wrath I rerolled DK and was one of the first 50 DK's in the United States to hit 80, also was server first. As a tank, I helped Ascent to a triple server first, Maly,Nax,OS. These were all Top kills US but I don't remember the exact placement. At this time Ascent broke up and I joined Blood Legion on Illidan where I was their main offtank for several months where we attained Realm first OS3D and Realm first nightfall. Not sure about exact placement but I can assure they were top 100 at least.

After the months long interim between new content I had to quit to devote time to my new 9 to 5 and couldn't give Blood Legion the dedication they deserved. When work calmed down I returned as a rogue, where I joined the US top 60 guild at the time Duality on Stormreaver where I raided to a server first Anub HM25 kill. The guild broke up shortly after that and I took a break until shortly before Cata. I rolled a warlock and cleared ICC but not in any prestigious standings, but still got it all done before patch.

Cataclysm

With my warlock I joined a startup 25 man on Illidan called SRS where as co-gm we managed a full 12/12 run in a few weeks before SRS broke up due to the terrible "18 goods 7 bads" syndrome broke the guild apart during hard modes. I rolled mage and hit 85 on my mage about a month ago, where I have gathered a 368 completely maxed prefirelands set using all the tools available to a person without a raiding guild. I am 12/12 Experience with 1/7 FL experience as my luck with pugs is I hope understandably terrible.

It won't let me post my armory as this is my first post on mmo-champ. Please search for draxonius on Illidan

Some notes - Some have asked me about my choices in pvp 384 shoulders/ring. I made this gearing choice for a couple of reasons. Int being arcanes most important stat at an equivalency of 4.4 per point as opposed to crit/haste at 1.04 per point, the ~130 int gains from replacing the 353's I had before with the 384's far and away outperform the ~300 in secondary stats I lost to resil. This is obviously not the most optimal thing in the world, but pre FL and pre old hm's this is the best setup possible for a solo mage. As far as professions, I will have capped tailoring before today ends, and my secondary will be enchanting which I will finish within the next few days. To get an idea of my DPS, I did 23k sustained on Beth'ilac, but alas there are no logs since it was PUG. Also, I have a full 371/384 max enchanted/gemmed pvp s10 set and am looking to push arenas competitively if any of your members are into arena.

I am looking for a serious raiding home, I know I can be your top 5 dps, and one of your most reliable raiders. With limited FL experience or logs due to obviously no raids where logs were kept, I am looking for a guild that will be willing to let me prove myself.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

You can contact me in game at realid service at gotechies dot com

Also my aim is draxon012

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for your time.

draxon0012
    bump - still looking.

draxon0012
    bump still looking!!!

draxon0012
    bump still looking