Page 1 of 2
LastLast

from what movie is this quote? (game)

i'll start

1-You've kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment. You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter!

2-P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney!

3- My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

4-You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

5-Doc, we better back up. We don't have enough road to get up to 88.
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

6-This is Berk. It snows nine months out of the year, and hails the other three. What little food grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here, even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have ponies, or parrots... we have dragons.

7-Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times to normal. When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded: it's three dreams, that's ten hours times twen...

8-Nein nein nein nein nein nein!

9-This is my story. This is the sacrifice my father made. This was his gift to me.

10- I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die, and I'll silence anyone who gets in my way!

11- In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook. But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France. I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.

12-...Like, you big man. Well fuck you. What do you think I am? You think I'd kill two kids and a woman? Fuck that! I don't need that shit in my life.

13-One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

14-Scar! Brother, help me!
    Long live the King.

15-Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...

16-Heeere's Johnny!

17-You don't even know what the thing is yet. How big it can get, how far it can go. This is no time to take your chips down. A million dollars isn't cool, you know what's cool?
    A billion dollars.

18-You've got a playdate with destiny!

19-Dear Red. If you're reading this, you've gotten out. And if you've come this far, maybe you're willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don't you?
    Zihuatanejo.
    I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend. Andy.

20-A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?
    Last edited by Nightfury Treann; 2011-07-25 at 02:35 PM.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

With no thinking at all i counted

Finding nemo
    Forrest Gump
    The Fellowship of the Ring
    The Lion King
    The Shining
    And something about hitler counting.

Shawshank Redemption
    The Social Network
    Inglorious Bastards
    Back to the Future

4th how could I forget? Such a quotable movie. Fight Club.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    "The path of
    the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
    Pulp Fiction

Also Ratatouille, Life is Beautiful, Scarface, and How to Train your Dragon.

I got a few:
    1. 'I am... the law.'
    2. 'What do you think I am... Human?'
    3. 'Everyone knows... guy in backseat has no cock.'
    4. 'I hope you leave enough room for my fist cause I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god damn spine!'
    5. 'Yes it's true. This man has no dick.'
    6. 'Perhaps I misjudged you. Proceed... on your way to oblivion...'
    7. 'Every sperm is sacred~ every sperm is good~!'
    8. 'Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.'
    9. 'Something changed that day inside ... something snapped.'
    10. 'There is some good in this world. And it's worth fighting for.'
    Last edited by Borfl; 2011-07-25 at 08:11 AM.

1. Harry Potter 7 pt 2
    2. Finding Nemo
    3. Forrest Gump
    4. -
    5. Back to the Future
    6. -
    7. Inception
    8. -
    9. -
    10. Monsters Inc?
    11. -
    12. -
    13. LotR: Fellowship of the Ring
    14. Lion King
    15. Snatch <- Awesome part btw!
    16. The Shining
    17. -
    18. -
    19. Shawshank Redemption
    20. Marley and Me

I think I did pretty well here's some for others to match up.

"I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have? Huh?"

"Harry didn't think that he did a very good job, so he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, which just so happened to be a 15 inch black rubber cock, and proceeded to beat poor old Smithy to death with. And that was seen as a nice way to go. Now, that, is why you pay Hatchet Harry, when you owe."

"There, I have you! You're completely dished! Do you not know that in the service...
    ...one must always choose the lesser of two weevils!"

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

"Look, Moses, here in the marble. Moses down from Mt. Sinai, God's anger in his eyes. Here, alive, sleeping inside the stone. God sets them in there, the sculptor only sets them loose."
    Last edited by kumduh; 2011-07-25 at 06:44 AM.

On second thought, I'll just think of quotes later and let people tease their brain.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2011-07-25 at 06:21 AM.

1--------
    2- lock stock and two smoking barrels
    3- master and commander
    4- pupl fiction?
    5-------
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Oh god... can we be little more organized here? number 1 to x and each individual poster number your quotes and those answers please preface with "ANSWER". I can get most of these and want to play along, but at the moment you're creating a disfunctional system.

---------- Post added 2011-07-25 at 07:27 PM ----------

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
    ... I've been saying that shit for years. Never gave much though as to what it meant though, but I seen some shit this mornin' that made me think twice.

See now I'm thinking that I'm the righteous man and you're the evil man and Mr. 9mm here is the shepard protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness.

Or it could mean that you're the righteous man and I'm the shepard, and its the world that's evil and selfish

Now, I like that... but that shit ain't the truth. The truth is... you're the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men.

but I'm trying, I'm trying real hard Ringo to be the shepard."

- Yes this is Samuel L. Jackson, Bad Mother Fucker. From Pulp Fiction.
    (I'm so awesome I didn't need to look this up)

1----Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
    2----Finding Nemo
    3----Forrest Gump
    4----Fight Club
    5----Back to the Future
    6----How to Train Your Dragon
    7----Inception
    8----Inglourious Basterds
    9----Life Is Beautiful
    10---Monsters, Inc.
    11---Ratatouille
    12---Scarface
    13---The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
    14---The Lion King
    15---Snatch
    16---The Shining
    17---Pulp Fiction
    18---Toy Story 3
    19---The Shawshank Redemption
    20---Marley & Me

Am I right?

Deleted
    4: fight club
    13: lord of the rings

Just to keep it going:

HOWEVER... you must now cite the move and the person talking as well (the movie character or RL actor, whichever you know).

Also no IMDB please you're only cheating yourself.

Blue = a completed response

1-20.

21. "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called 'Ar-thur King,' you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."
    - grats Slavko

22. "Dude! That means that by some fate we were paired together and she thought of me. Thought of me enough to want me to be responsible for the entire funness of her party! She wants to fuck me! She wants my dick in and around her mouth!"
    - grats Zombina

23. "Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work."

24. "To my son - I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his heels down while riding his horse. To my wife... that is not your business."
    - grats Slavko

25. "Let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it’s me, I’m a little fucked up maybe, but I’m funny how, I mean funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I’m here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"
    - grats Docsauce

26. "What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me."
    - grats Slavko

27. "You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again."
    -grats Docsauce

28. "Person 1: Come on man...
    Person 2: I said put your mouth on the curb!
    Person 3: Derek, no!
    Person 2: That's it! Now say goodnight!"
    - grats Docsauce

29. "Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes 'click.'"

30. "See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna staht doin some thinkin on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certaintees in life. One, don't do that. And Two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a education you coulda got for a dollah fifty in late chahges at the public library."

31. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
    - grats Slavko

32. "OK, I'm gonna tell ya! You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark!"

33. "Person 1: Now, that brain you gave me. Was it Hans Delbruck's?
    Person 2: No.
    Person 1: Ah! Very good. Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?
    Person 2: Then you won't be angry?
    Person 1: I will NOT be angry
    Person 2: Abby someone.
    Person 1: Abby someone. Abby who?
    Person 2: Abby... Normal."
    -grats Rudnick

34. "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask ya, would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?"
    - grats Rudnick

35. "Person 1: Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been three days since my last confession.
    Person 2: Three days? How many sins could you have committed in three days? Come back when you have more time, please."

36. "If you're gonna steal from Terry Benedict, you'd better goddamn KNOW. This sorta thing used to be civilized, you'd hit a guy, he'd whack you, done. But with Benedict... at the end of this, he'd BETTER not know you're involved, not know your names or think you're dead because he'll kill ya, and then he'll go to work on ya."
    - grats Slavko

37. "My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"
    - grats Ilica

38. "I just went out there and performed sexual favors. Six hundred and thirty-four blow jobs in five days... I'm really quite tired."
    - grats Zambina

39. "Person 1: Ooh, that's bad. The blood's almost black, that means the bullet's in your liver. You have about 20 minutes to live. If the pain gets to be too much, you can take your hand away. Then you'll be dead in 5 minutes.
    Person 2: When Declan kills you, you think of me, OK.
    Person 1: OK. I'll make a note of that.
    Person 1: If you see Declan before you die, you tell him that he can't protect his women.
    -grats Rudnick

41. "When I was a little girl, my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. And I would- I would pretend I was a princess... trapped in a tower by a wicked queen. And then suddenly this knight... on a white horse with these colors flying would come charging up and draw his sword. And I would wave. And he would climb up the tower and rescue me. But never in all the time... that I had this dream did the knight say to me, 'Come on, baby, I'll put you up in a great condo.'"
    -grats Kyeguywar

43. "Person 1: Jesus Christ Almighty!
    Person 1: What in God's name is going on in here?
    Person 1: What was that ruckus?
    Person 2: Uh, what ruckus?
    Person 1: I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus.
    Person 3: Could you describe the ruckus, sir?"
    - grats Docsauce

44. "I have been drilling holes in the earth for thirty years. And I have never, NEVER missed a depth that I have aimed for. And by God, I am not gonna miss this one. I will make 800 feet."
    - grats Docsauce

45. "Do you like scary movies?" -courtesy of Docsauce
    - grats Ilica

46. "When I go home people'll ask me, 'Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?' You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is."

47. "Person 1: You know what top secret is?
    Person 2: Yes, sir. It's the kind of mission where you get medals, but they send 'em to your relatives."

- grats Zombina

48. "Don't dare impugn me honor, boy! I agreed she go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where. Though it does seem a shame to lose somethin' so fine, don't it, lads?
    So I'll be havin' that dress back before ye go."
    -grats Rudnick

49. "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend..."
    -grats Rudnick

50. "I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you."

51. "Person 1: How many times you gonna do this shit? Rule #32: You don't commit to a relative unless you're absolutely positive they have a pulse.
    Person 2: Rule #16: Give me an up-to-date family tree. That was your mistake. You made me look like an idiot.
    Person 1: Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!

- grats Zombina

52. "If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever."
    -grats Rudnick

53. "Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like 'Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?' and Paulie says 'Forget about it!' Sometimes it just means forget about it."

54. "Whoo-ah."
    (sorry no greater line to discribe the movie)
    -grats Rudnick

55. "If you are gonna name my... member, you have to name it something hyper masculine. Something like Spike, or Butch, or Krull the Warrior King!"

56. "Person 1: Oh, how charming. You are being safe aren't you? I don't think I could handle the idea of you reproducing.
    Person 2: Come on, mom! Of course I'm being safe. I pull out.
    Person 1: Yes, well your father pulled out too but we've all seen the tragic end of that story.
    Person 2: You think I wanna have kids? Absolutely not! That's why I stick to anal sex.
    Person 1: If only I had been so lucky."
    (answer for Person 2)

57. "I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me."

58. "Person 1: I said a ten-*second* car, not a ten-*minute* car.
    Person 2: You could push this across the finish line, or tow it.
    Person 1: You couldn't even tow that across the finish line.
    Person 3: No Faith.
    Person 1: I have faith in you, but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage"

59. "Nobody's gonna fuck on you! I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! I hate him! He destroys cities! *Please*! This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants."

60. "Person 1: Do you know what the hell we had to go through after you took the car?
    Person 2: Yeah, it was a dick move on my part. That's why I'm paying for your meal. Prick.
    Person 2: Here's 50 for the meal, and 200 for the car.
    Person 1: What did you do to my car?
    Person 2: I made some love stains in the back. You'll see..."
    (answer Person 2)

61. "Quid pro quo. I tell you things, you tell me things. Not about this case, though. About yourself. Quid pro quo. Yes or no?"
    -grats Rudnick

62. "Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary-Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!"
    -grats Rudnick

63. "97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll."
    -grats Rudnick

64. "I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game featuring you, while singing your own song in a new commercial, starring you, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not sleep until that happens. I'll give you fifteen minutes to call me back."

65. "We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

66. "I have to return some videotapes."

67. "Rule #1. Never change the deal."

68. "No it ain't. This is the United States of James Carter. I'm the President, I'm the Emperor, I'm the King. I'm Michael Jackson, you Tito. I own yo ass"

69. "It's ok, Eleanor. It can be fixed."

70. Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
    (Here's an easy one)

71. "You're going to need a bigger boat"

71. All we know is what we found out from the neighbors, and the general consensus is... they're angels. But angels don't kill. And we got two bodies in the morgue that look like they've been "serial-crushed by some 'uge friggin' guy".

72. "Person 1: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
    Person 2: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth..."

73. "Person 1: Ask me a question I would normally lie to.
    Person 2: Are we gonna die?
    Person 1: Yep!
    Person 2: I'd say it's working.
    Person 1: They're gonna shoot us in the head or they gonna torture us to death or they gonna leave us here when the bomb blows up...
    Person 2: Harry!"

74. "I want you to think of what you ate today. Got it? Now cut that in half, this is called a diet, people, everyone start one today! Darcy, you should stop eating. You see, when you skip a meal, your body feeds off its fat stores. And if you skip enough, maybe your body will eat your ass!"

75. "Allow me. Ten thousand years in the Cave of Wonders outta chill him out!"

76. "Ok, fat jokes! You wanna do fat jokes?
    Alright!
    Your mother's so fat, the bitch needs Thomas Guide to find her asshole!
    Alright! Wait, wait, wait, your mother's so fat, after sex I roll over twice, and I'm still on the bitch!
    Your mother is so fat, she fell in the Grand Canyon and got stuck!
    Reggie's mother's so fat, that the bitch gets her toenails painted at Earl Scheib!"

77. "Person 1: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
    Person 2: That's it?
    Person 3: Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy."
    (answer for Person 3)

78. "Person 1: What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
    Person 2: Well, Lloyd, that's difficult to say. I mean, we don't really...
    Person 1: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
    Person 2: Not good.
    Person 1: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
    Person 2: I'd say more like one out of a million.
    Person 1: ... So you're telling me there's a chance... YEAH!"

That's all I got for now good luck!
    Last edited by Sjenka; 2011-07-28 at 05:21 PM.

21. Monty Python and the Holy Grail - French Guy
    24. Gladiator - Russell Crowe
    26. The Matrix - Lawrence Fishburne
    31. The Princess Bride - Inigo Montoya
    36. Ocean's Eleven - Jack Geller (His name on Friends because I don't know)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    43. Breakfast club, 43. b) Armageddon

44. "Do you like scary movies?"

edit: for breakfast club, it was that principal guy or administrator guy who was pissed about the kids making noise. For Armageddon, it was Bruce Willis' character on the asteroid saying that quote I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Docsauce View Post
    43. b) Armageddon
    Oops sorry, I renumbered that.

I'll also keep adding to this post if you guys want to refer back to it.

Deleted
    22: Superbad - the large teenager
    43: Armageddon - Bruce Willis

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    In responses to the ones that have not already been answered.

25. Joe Pesci's character in Good Fellas.
    27. The Usual Suspect, Keyser Soze says this ironically (Kevin Spacey's character)
    28. American History X I think, Edward Norton
    31. The Princess Bride
    37. 300, King Leonidas

I'll attribute names to the first person to get them correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Docsauce View Post
    37. 300, King Leonidas
    Nope, but you're close
    Last edited by Sjenka; 2011-07-26 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    I'm so tempted to google 38, just because I've definately heard it before but I can't bleed the informations out of my head, Gaahh

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    I'm so tempted to google 38, just because I've definately heard it before but I can't bleed the informations out of my head, Gaahh

Hint: This movie is based on real-life events... don't drink the water.

Deleted
    Erin Brochszjkeinzovinokovich!

Both the movie name and character name.
    Ah, sweet satisfaction is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Erin Brochszjkeinzovinokovich!

Both the movie name and character name.
    Ah, sweet satisfaction is mine.

Lol, if we were using Jeopardy rules... but yea Erin Brockovich is correct. Grats!