10+ Year Old Account

The Recent Forum Posts list on the main page.

I think a common problem with this is the simple display of a title leading to a variety of responses from any and anyone with an opinion on that matter. The problem with this is the context of that post is never shown, which is a problem when it comes to class forums. People making posts on a class forum aren't going to include the context of their class in that title or in that post, which can lead to a lot of irrelevant answers from outsiders seeing the thread on the main page and answering within the context of a different class. I see this over and over, and I'm sure everyone else does with people talking about pvp/tanking/survival issues aimed at people of one class being answered by those of another. Primarily because people see the thread on the main page, assume its aimed at a general audience and answer how they please.

The suggestion is class forum posts which are posts aimed at a specific audience not be indexed on the main page which leads to them being answered by a mass audience. Or for the forum name to be shown with it so people don't actually need to enter the thread to understand the context of it.

Deleted
    We're planning to add icons for each forum to that list. Soon™.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Recent-Topics

I'm not sure what happened to this idea though.

(And yes, I agree with you. Personally I just check the top of the forum to see where it's posted but sadly not a lot of people do that.)

Ah, good to know.
    Ah didn't see that thread, yep they said everything I wanted to say better.
    Glad to hear somethings happening with it.