Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm just wondering if there is any future for the lvl 60 bracket.. I mean they got us the xp lock function but it completely removes the possibility to do a single BG..

Deleted
    Lv 70 is alive and well far as im aware (people with BC capped accounts are classed in this bracket)

The rblem with a trial account is (again far as im aware), u cant receive mail and cant have more then 10g so it wouldnt really be much of a twink!

Deleted
    lvl 20 f2p twinks on Aerie peak, check this out http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/free...fo-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    But I don't get to one shot lowbies with no chance of resistance.

It's teh suxx. /sarcasm.

Goodbye twinking you stinking pile of unbalanced crap.

In before people (pvp noobs) vigourously defending twinking.
    dunno about pvp and twinking, but on the way to 85 pvp used to be fun, atleast twinks put time and effort into their characters to gear them up.

nowadays its just absolute nubs like you in heirlooms all over, with abilities doing FAR too much damage considering lower level hp. (because hp went so massively high in 80-85 and not lower).

I used to enjoy some pvp at lower levels, just leveling through allowed for some real fun pvp, even against twinks, and the fact you hated twinks so much shows that you are indeed the pvp noob. I was always able to get good enough gear in the 10 levels to give myself the ability to stand up and to often defeat twinks, you clearly couldn't.

I don't believe in ganking but, twinking made lower level bg's active - and fun. Nowadays, all pre 85 pvp is shit and full of heirloomed noobs (particularly hunters) who just 1 shot everything practically because of the over inflated damage.

To me, twinkings dead, not because you cant twink, but because of over inflated damage at lower levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

I have a level 60 twink warrior with a TF and full AQ 40 gear and I get destroyed by mages of the same level. It took a lot of work to make the character and its not really fun.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=NeziK;12416030]
    -Heralds of the Titans(Yes you can still get that title)
    QUOTE]

No you can't.

Level 70 pvp is alive and well, though it's not technically twinking, is it? Ran several BGs on my DK in this category last night (with xp paused) and it was great fun. Some advantages to lvl 70:

1. You have a 31 point talent tree, so you can use most of your key talents (unlike lower levels).
    2. The queue times were less than a minute.
    3. Access to full Brutal Gladiator gear with all of its resilience allows 70s to compete against 71-74s in this category. It also looks amazing.

<3 Xu

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    twinking has been dying since 3.1 hit.

I just made the twink toon last month. I have 4 level 85 toons. A Druid, Pally, Warrior and Rogue. The rogue is in full season 9 vicious gear and I am currently adding ruthless as I earn the points. My point was that I wanted to create a twink and I chose to stop at 29, not that I have spent the last 4+ years getting my very first toon to 29.

The post was about finding other ways to play with twinks without having to wait for hours to get in an all twink BG. I think taking a twink lvl 29 rogue and going to tanaris to attempt and hopefully succeed in killing non twinks that are 9+ levels higher than me presents an adequate challenge as even in garbage greens a character 9+ levels higher cannot be "1-shot" and defiantly has an advantage over me because of the added levels and how that affects my ability to hit and avoid being hit by them. The annoying part for the toons I kill is that a toon much lower in level beat them. They certainly have the advantage in fighting a toon so much lower than them regardless of how great the lower toons gear. To further clarify what I mean when I say gank, I mean a level 85 beating down on a toon that is 9+ levels below them.

My first toons were on a PVP server and I routinely got one shot by 70's when I was in my 20's, 30's and 40's.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I'd make a twink if I could play with this guy

R O F L

FWIW as a BOA priest (Disc) in the 10's and 20's bracket, you cant kill me. Rogues can get close; but 1v1 there is no hope, I think they are the most OP class in those brackets though hunters and rogues are nasty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosions View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeziK View Post
    -Heralds of the Titans(Yes you can still get that title)
    No you can't.
    Check the date on: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    that or... level a new toon with pvp heirlooms + ab/wsg for the of-set slots only pvp never log out in a city (less rested exp) log out at the ab or wsg vendors, and level while pvping, your resilience from gear will help you stay un-1shottable,
    when you hit 60 you anbuy a full set of gear with the honor you gor from leveling.
    when you hit 70 you can do the same, + arena for some early conquest points (until you hit 71)
    when you hit 80 you an do the same + arena for some early conquest points (until you hit 81)
    when you hit 85 you can get 2 pieces and start farming for proper pvp gear
    You are pretty clueless it seems.

1. Rested XP does not level you up faster in a BG, that only counts for killing mobs.
    2. Ress is only effective from lvl 70 when you have full brutal glad set.
    3. You do not earn ANY conquest points in lower lvl arena.

Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For it to be dead it would first have to be alive... And everyone knows what a noob/gay you are thought of as if your a twink.

Gamers never Die

Deleted
    Twinking is sad, glad it's gone tbh.

Deleted
    dunno why people say twinking is dead the lvl 70 scene is awesome. instant queues last night for random BG's although i am learning a hatred for all mages ^_^

lvl 60 twinking is kinda broken because they are the same bracket as 64, which are much more powerful.
    lvl 70 twinking is weird - half of people I saw in bgs are keyboardturners and clickers.

All of you newbs have no idea what twinking is.

Barely gearing a BoA alt to roll through BGs is NOT a twink, and please stop calling them that... They are BoA alts... Nothing more (yet you still cant beat them, oh no a 200hp difference )

Twinking in EXP off is alive and well, it has a booming community in many brackets, and the purpose is NOT to roll people's undergeared alts.. becuase there are non in exp-off.

I had a gnome rogue in a couple of bgs in the 40-50 bracket on my priest alt. He had of the alliance already(100k hks), dude pissed me off to no end as I was lvling up and he was grinding for bloodthirsty.

He would run and take horde flag then refuse to cap, did not matter at all for him if horde won as long as he got 29 mins to grind hks(was wsg weekend). When it was 1 min left he left the bg.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the new F2P I think its going to be a no brainer that 20 will be the new 'twink' and since your going against lvl 24's it will be challenging and not a gank fest. WTH its gonna be free and you can convert HP to JP for the BOA and LFG for the blues. With no AH, trade, or mail and a 10g limit, it will also be very challenging and rewarding gearing your toon. You will have to earn, not buy, your twink. I for one am loving it! Go Aerie Peak!!

Wosted