Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    51 runs with main

4 runs with alt but got it from the LFG bag -- LOL -- :-( sorry peeps

Deleted
    took me 284 kill on my paladin.....

Got my first on my DK after 11 runs. Kept going for Argent Dawn rep and for the Epic sword (which is the same model as the starter DK sword). Ended up getting a second Deathcharger on him before getting the sword or maxing out my rep.

My friend has probably run it about 400 times and hasn't had either drop. I keep it in my bag/bank and pull it out every once and a while to torment him (usually when I go to him to make me some flasks). Granted he's got just about every other cool mount, save for Ashes or Invincible (or the gladiator ones since he's not a PVPer), so he just hops on one of them whenever I do it.

I'mn debating whether I want to start farming for it on one of my other toons. What do you guys think would be the minimum level of being able to solo it? I can't remember what the level range is anymore.

6 runs for Deathcharger.
    3 runs for White Hawkstrider.
    2 runs for HH mount.
    over 150 for Raven Lord...

Finally got it after something like 70 runs which isn't bad compared to some numbers i've heard, ended up getting 3 or 4 alts to exalted with the argent dawn farming/powerleveling in that place. Could of had it alot sooner but when a buddie was leveling some of his alts (with me in there just for the mount) I decided it wasn't going to drop anyways, the run immediately after I left dropped one, and the one after that as well. It was excruciatingly irritating.

You can't track anymore. And to those still farming, RNG sucks sometimes, but keep going. 385 kills for me and it dropped. Just be optimistic. No one hates you. No one is screwing with you. The more times you roll the dice, the more chances you have of rolling that sweet sweet number.

I was running old dungeons to get the achievements on my druid and I the mount dropped for me on my first run of this instance. I tried to get it on my DK and 130 kills later.. still no mount. I gave up since I already have it on one toon.

a mate and myself was doing the RAF and we used a mates main to run us through... while he slept it dropped... it was our 5th run through... he woke up to a nice surprise..

Deleted
    Statistics don't count new boss, so you'll have to use notepad or something like that. I was using Stickies to track kills for fun.

Stopped tracking after 300th kill (+98 kills of old boss, so it took at least 400 runs) and soon after that got the mount.

Deleted
    You may hate me for what I am about to say: Got that one in 17, never went in after that. I got 6 White Hawkstriders in 7 runs straight (I kept on farming for the orb and pet, was human at the time), 7 tries for the lovely Raven Lord, 1 bag for the White Polar Bear..... first kill in ToGC for the Swift Alliance Steed/Horde Wolf thats about it, as far as it goes for the notable rares.