[TV] DBZ and the movies

i recentlly started watching dbz again starting from the begining and iv been wondering, Can anyone tell me when i should watch the movies and after what episode, i notice i have like all 23 of the movies and i cant find a decent site or guide telling me when i should watch them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really say for some of the movies. They're well-made but hardly ever fit in with the timeline. The one with Turles should be in between Vegeta's defeat and Namek saga I suppose. Cooler's first debut should be after Frieza's cyborg death, followed by the second one between Vegeta showing himself as a SSY and Cell games. Broly's movie should be during the 10 day training of the Cell-games. For the other movies, I got no clue.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

Deleted
    id do movies after series tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the movies have any bearing on the series. Here's a list of them.

Dead Zone , Tree of Might, and World's Strongest are all around the beginning of DBZ. Lord Slug, Cooler's Revenge, and The Return of Cooler are all around the end of the Frieza Saga/ beginning of Cell Saga. Bojak was right after the Cell Games. The rest are bit fuzzy to me. History of Trunks is pretty obvious, it exists in an alternate timeline, but it's based off the story of Future Trunks, who shows up at the beginning of the Android Saga. Bardock, Father of Goku, takes place well before DBZ starts, so it could be watched at anytime.

The movies don't add to the story and are pretty grayed in terms of timeline. And as far as I know they don't really make any spoilers to the series if you are somewhat familier with it. So you can really just watch them any time.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Deleted
    The movies most of the time don't make sense with the timeline, don't add to the series and most of them aren't part of the official timeline either (except for the Broly and Bojack ones I believe)