Poll: VoA or BH

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: VoA or BH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    VoA imo, i dont really like BH. But VoA was slightly better. I mean you could pull everything at once and die horribly, but you could try.

10+ Year Old Account
    VoA. It just feels more epic imo. BH is confined and constricting. VoA is big, open and just feels awesome.
    "Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend, then farewell."

Well in terms of bosses, atm we only have 2 BH bosses so lets look at the first 2 VoA bosses. Rocky, with his gas clouds and tank swap. And then there was Stormy, with his "switch to the big add" mechanic that oh so too many a baddy failed to understand. That vs Fatcakes with his two group stack & switch + fire, and iDog who more or less is dont stand in beam, AoE burn eyes w/ a tank swap.

To me, I would have to say BH because the fights seem alot more involving of each role rather than a "ok you just sit and and do this the entire fight".

Now in terms of loot, considering for the past 3 weeks we have gotten nothing but double PvP gear from iDog, I vote VoA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    VoA. I liked how it was Ulduar looking and all the bosses were related each to an element and it was basically their home.

BH is just... bleh... prisoners who sit in front of an open gate not trying to escape.
    Why would they escape, whenever they are inside people will only pummel them once a week, if they got out they would be smashed all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    VoA, for the high I get whenever I am facing a boss that i know to drop a mount.
    You do realize that all bosses in VoA and BH drop that mount. Was there way to add a mount drop without making a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    You do realize that all bosses in VoA and BH drop that mount. Was there way to add a mount drop without making a new one.
    I knew there was one that dropped in VoA but what mount are you talking about that drops in BH? I ask because neither the Armory(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/zone/baradin-hold/) nor Wowhead(http://www.wowhead.com/zone=5600) shows a mount drop.

OT: Kind of a toss up for me, I loathed VoA because nothing I needed ever dropped when I was on the toon that needed it and BH, the few times I've done it, seems to be the same way so far. Mechanic wise I'd have to go with BH, the mechanics aren't anything new but one screw up and the groups most likely dead.

Deleted
    Both VoA and BH are terrible disgrace to the game. Free tier items for casuals? Tier items used to be unique and hard to obtain. In my opinion tier should only be obtained from raids. (Going a bit OT here) I find badges/emblems/"points" good, but the fact that you can buy tier with them is just stupid. The idea of VoA/BH is good, but they should be for PVP gear only (only offsets to be exact). As an instance I like VoA a LOT more. The variation of tactics, so far both BH bosses offer us a tank switch due to a debuff and either staying stacked or stacking up at certain point with some AoE. You could actually wipe to VoA bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Both VoA and BH are terrible disgrace to the game. Free tier items for casuals? Tier items used to be unique and hard to obtain. In my opinion tier should only be obtained from raids. (Going a bit OT here) I find badges/emblems/"points" good, but the fact that you can buy tier with them is just stupid. The idea of VoA/BH is good, but they should be for PVP gear only (only offsets to be exact). As an instance I like VoA a LOT more. The variation of tactics, so far both BH bosses offer us a tank switch due to a debuff and either staying stacked or stacking up at certain point with some AoE. You could actually wipe to VoA bosses.
    I'm on a well progressed server and I see people wipe on Occu'thar fairly often, at least 2-3 times before everyone is coordinated enough for a kill - this with good players too who have done it many times. The only time I saw anyone wipe in VOA (granted this was just on the last guy, the ice guy) was when DPS were too stupid to switch to the orbs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    BH is just... bleh... prisoners who sit in front of an open gate not trying to escape.
    there are guards on the bridge, have you tried swiming back to the mainland from BH?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going with baradin hold right here

Deleted
    BH has more exciting fights whereas VoA looked more epic. I would say BH

High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonSlayer View Post
    I'm with this guy and the guy he was with
    Im with this guy and the two guys he was with
    lor

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    BH for reasons listed so far including; short run to bosses, hardly any trash, varied boss models and the way the place looks. VoA seemed to be a tiny bit easier in its day than BH has been, though they both only require a bare minimum of awareness.

But also, I hated VoA because of camping outside the building as you browsed the vendors. There was never a way to calmly go about your business without some idiot wasting your time. We don't have to deal with that crap near BH.

Deleted
    Emalon was way harder then Occu'thar. But that doesn't mean that Emalon was hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont really care, both are very quick and filler bosses. lol

Both really did kinda suck.

I think I liked voa better, if only because tb is horrible