Volatile Life and Milling.

Just a random thought I decided to share, I think it would be a good idea if there was a slight chance to get a Volatile Life while milling herbs. Seems rather fitting to me. Anyone agree or disagree?

10+ Year Old Account
    You get it for picking it, which makes sense. I don't see grinding them into paste as a proper way of extracting volatiles imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    On a similar model, you'd need to get Volatile Fire/Water/Earth from prospecting things.

I think it'd just create a slight overabundance of Volatiles. Volatile Lives, as they stand, are, I think, the easiest to obtain.

But really I just disagree because I know Scribes who have simply absurd amounts of money. They don't need any more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    On a similar model, you'd need to get Volatile Fire/Water/Earth from prospecting things!
    You get Volatile Earth when prospecting... was it pyrite or pyrium? I can never remember.

Anyway, we already get Burning Embers from the herbs, so I think getting Volatile Life as well would mean too much goodies from milling. Besides, Volatile Lives already go for 2g each on my server, so getting them from milling too would drive the prices even lower.