Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassion View Post
    The best guild in the world 'gave their opinion' do you not get that? Do you not understand how many people are going to take that as a fact? They didn't directly insult 10 mans no, however they have basically ruined the way 90% of WoW will look at people whom raid them though, people take what a guild like Paragon says as gospel people will read that and just take on the assumption '10 man's ezmode, 25 = for pros' therefore causing all 10 man raiders to be looked down upon.

Again. You are reading far too much that isn't there.

You are looking for reasons to complain.

Are you really that insecure about raiding 10 mans? Does it matter that some random uninformed forum poster thinks 10 mans are a joke in comparison?

I raid 10 mans, and don't feel even slightly insulted. What's insulting? There was no namecalling, no flaming, just their opinion as a top guild on how the fights are for the WF race.

They very specifically said

the dps requirement is much too lenient in 10-man
    - I can't see how you say they did not give "ONE" argument why the 10 mans are easier? That's a hell of a good argument right there :P From what I've heard some bosses have around 20-25 % more HP per raider on 25 man which does sound a lot, but as I'm no expert on these things, so it's nice to get a comparison from people who know the fights in and out.

Imo that was a very good post from Paragon, and an interesting read. While 10 vs. 25 man balance doesn't affect my playing in any way, I'm still curoius about these things and this makes me respect the 25 man guilds on my server even more

Please point out to me exactly where Paragon directly insulted 10 man raiding guilds. All I read was a statement about how they knew they would have an easier time going in because they had an optimal raid set up and already knew the mechanics from their 25 sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    A joke?

They said it's easier mechanically but harder on setup. Which makes sense. You have more room to dodge shit, but having the wrong members makes a bigger difference.

They didn't say anything about it being a joke. Not did they say your achievements are useless. You are reading far to deep into their opinions.
    This pretty much. If you have people who have done already in 25man, execution is easier (a lot). SO all that counts is raid setup, and many times you don't have the optimal one, but a good one whioch is enough for the fight.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I don't really appreciate a guild that I respected going around making my achievements look useless and get overlooked because it's on 10 man.
    You do the content of most alt raids, don't get mad because people say its easier than 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best guild in the world 'gave their opinion' do you not get that? Do you not understand how many people are going to take that as a fact? They didn't directly insult 10 mans no, however they have basically ruined the way 90% of WoW will look at people whom raid them though, people take what a guild like Paragon says as gospel people will read that and just take on the assumption '10 man's ezmode, 25 = for pros' therefore causing all 10 man raiders to be looked down upon.
    You need attention so here is some.

Kill yourself.

For not realizing that you are different. Just like the rest of us. The rest of us. Are different from you. We think different. We react/act different. Watching movies and seeing how people bandwagon and what not does not mean it happens in reality anymore. Oh and btw were all different gtfo.
    If you're reading this then that means you lost the game.

It was the MOST IMPORTANT article I read on MMO for last few month.
    Now I know exact best setup for every fight and have some knowledge about working strategy on endgame bosses. Also I play in both 25 and 10man and difficulty comparison is really really important for me. Paragon is the only guild in the world who can compare all the bosses in both 25 and 10man, so basicly they are the only guild who are eligible to do it.

Seriously, what do you want to see on front page? Naked draenei female photos?

10+ Year Old Account
    And 10 man is so much easier in so many ways.
    If you're reading this then that means you lost the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Why are you caring for the rest of the worlds dumb population?

Think about it.. it really doesn't matter.. At all.
    It just frustrates me, I spend a lot of my time playing this game, and raiding. It's annoying that all the hard work I put in could just be looked down upon due to one guild talking down on the mode we raid on.

Yes they said it is more 'annoying' to get a group comp together and stuff; however that's just for world 1st and stupid shit where they stack 5 Druid's ect, ect. For an average guild they don't care about that, they just read the 'this fight rolled over and gave loot unlike 25 man' blah, blah.

10+ Year Old Account
    back to school, back to school ... reading lessons await!
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

I don't see any insults. If anything, they flat out say "We understand we have a perfect group, which makes things easier".

As for arguments, they gave their opinion, they didn't claim it to be fact.

Pretty much said all that needs to be said.
    You would not believe the things i've seen.

Dear Paragon,
    We respect and understand that you're the world's best guild, you don't need to insult all the 10 man guilds because you want to make it look like you're doing the harder mode of raids.

Additionally how is their article 'worth a read' ? Who ever decides on what to post on the front page on here has an odd taste in articles, I mean... did you actually read it? They provided absolutely no reason on any fight to why it was easier they just stupid stuff like 'Not dying seemed to be a bit easier though, with less damage and less stuff going around.' - 'Incoming damage seemed to be a bit lower than in 25' I mean.... I thought you were an intelligent guild, do you not understand that that's kind of how it should be? If you only have 2 healers instead of say 7 do you not feel there should be less damage going out?

I'm sorry but you have still not given even ONE good argument point on why 10 man's easier compared to 25. You just keep saying it is...

inb4 'umad'
    inafter 'umad'

10man should NOT be easier then 25man. 25man should be scaled for 25man and 10man should be scaled for 10man.

The reason 10man is 'easier' then 25man is because you have ALOT more room to navigate and because you only need to get the tactics into the heads of 10 people rather then 25 people.

I don't see any insults. If anything, they flat out say "We understand we have a perfect group, which makes things easier".

As for arguments, they gave their opinion, they didn't claim it to be fact.

-10 man raider.
    While this is all true and i agree, it's annoying to see people use that article to keep talking shit about 10 man. I wish all of this would stop.

Paragon touched the OP in a bad place.

But seriously, 10mans ARE easier. It's already simply because there's so much less shit going around. Even if the numbers got 100% balanced, 10mans would still have that advantage. There's always limited room for movement and spreading, and it has always been, is, and always will be easier to use that space effectively with 10 instead of 25 people. Period.

Besides, that article didn't sound nothing like OP is making it sound like to me. Only one I've heard bashing so hard 10mans is OP himself by claiming Paragon did so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Please point out to me exactly where Paragon directly insulted 10 man raiding guilds. All I read was a statement about how they knew they would have an easier time going in because they had an optimal raid set up and already knew the mechanics from their 25 sessions.
    If you actually read... I said 'they didn't directly insult' Please, think before you post.

Additionally it's kind of... really sad to see how many people come in here jumping on Paragon's nuts, they're not going to come in here and offer you spots in their guild because you're insulting people whom are questioning them. Seriously kids, get your own opinions, your own minds, be your own person.

It just frustrates me, I spend a lot of my time playing this game, and raiding. It's annoying that all the hard work I put in could just be looked down upon due to one guild talking down on the mode we raid on.

Yes they said it is more 'annoying' to get a group comp together and stuff; however that's just for world 1st and stupid shit where they stack 5 Druid's ect, ect. For an average guild they don't care about that, they just read the 'this fight rolled over and gave loot unlike 25 man' blah, blah.
    you're butthurt, it's simple as that. No one can help how you ingest someone elses writings if you're already defensive about all your hard work with raiding. Take a deep breath, maybe sleep on it, then re-read what they wrote. It's self-admitted opinion and they go on to admit they had advantages that other guilds didn't. They in no way shat on 10-man raiding. If you can't handle opinion, you need to work on yourself NOT question what is posted on a website. Seriously bro.. come on. You're better than that.

Deleted
    Just a question...Who made them the "best guild in the world" Sure they did down the last boss first but they did get paid to play at the ptr and everyone in the raid Team´s get PRT keys...hard to be NR1 when they get "Hints" For everything that are coming.

And second me myself is raiding 10man and i did take that post at the front page as a insult it make it sounds like its easier to raid 10man then 25man becuse you can make a "perfect" setup in 10man and not in 25....

And Third way do they get a big post at front page to begin with? what make them better then everyone els?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it does matter. They are drilling it into everyone's heads that 10 man is a joke compared to 25 man. I personally raid 10 man and have also raided 25 man, and I know that 10 man is a lot more difficult for multiple reasons, I don't really appreciate a guild that I respected going around making my achievements look useless and get overlooked because it's on 10 man.
    Now why didn't it surprise me you're raiding 10 man.

i run 10 man and im glad its easier. i do like to try to see all the content and my guild isnt GODMODE. plus on my server its hard to find 25-30 ppl for one guild that could do 25 man on a weekly basis. the better player base is scattered across a few 10 man guilds and horde/alliance.
    ggg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasse View Post
    While this is all true and i agree, it's annoying to see people use that article to keep talking shit about 10 man. I wish all of this would stop.
    Idiots will always be idiots.