Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless the pet switch sims are consistently adding a comfortable and consistent 1k+ DPS from hard casting to switch pets, I don't think it's going to be worth the added clunkiness and overt concentration on the additional timers. That doesn't appear to be the case, especially when movement is involved so it's not something I'll be doing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    What i am saying is, ok, it might be a dps increase, but how much will it be? will it be worthy gaining that extra dps in fights you constantly need to change positions? I mean if the dps gain by doing that would be around(400-1k+ dps) yeah, it is probably worth hardcasting the felguard, but i still didnt see any number to back that up and you got to understand there when theory goes against trying to do it during the fight.
    • Metamorphosis
    • Demon Soul (Felguard)
    • Immolate
    • Hand of Gul'dan
    • Demon Soul (Felhunter)
    As i said before, the demon soul from felhunter isn't even down that much on the priority list. Well idc anymore, my main spec is affliction anyway.
    What I meant was I dont understand how you can suggest felhunter demon soul is superior (or even 'gigantic') when compared to the succubus one for demo. I can't imagine that being true..

Thanks Sokogeka<3

i meant felhunter damage is gigantic. Not it's demon soul
    Last edited by Sesethi; 2011-07-27 at 03:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been using max mastery and demon swapping. The demon swapping doesn't seem to be that much trouble in practice. I and others have managed top ten Shannox (10HM) WoL logs for demo using this method. It is true that there are some others up there that don't use this method, all seem viable for maximum damage.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us