I'm Starting to be More Interested in this World 2nd

I don't really know. All along I kinda knew Paragon was gunna nab world first. Now it's been a good while without a world second. Is Paragon really that much better than Method, vodka, Noxa, etc.?

Either way, I am extremely interested to see who gets world second. This would still be a great feat in my mind considering how long it's taking. Who do you think will take it? Who do you want to take it?

I'd bet you anything a lot of Lost City of the Tol'Vir instances were completed by any guild on the first page of wowprogress.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

I'm guessing there's been hundreds of sub 3% wipes if guilds are that desperate to go farm that trinket.

I would imagine that since the race is now over for the highly coveted world first, the other guilds aren't quite pushing as 24/7 hard as they used to be.

Or they are and Paragon is just that much better than them, I don't know

World 2nd 25man will Method take.

Hard to say. Maybe they are just more motivated and determined. Maybe they spend more time on raiding than the other guilds.

I am also interested in who will be second. And ofcourse I want to see the video which they will post after another guild killed ragnaros.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    I would imagine that since the race is now over for the highly coveted world first, the other guilds aren't quite pushing as 24/7 hard as they used to be. Or they are and Paragon is just that much better than them, I don't know
    If anything, other top guilds are trying harder, and are even more desperate now to get a kill.

tbh this time difference between kills is making Paragon look like WoW gods. (If they weren't already considered that -.-)

Whats this about a Tol'vir Trinket?
    d=(^_^)z

Quote Originally Posted by JHuggz View Post
    tbh this time difference between kills is making Paragon look like WoW gods. (If they weren't already considered that -.-)
    wow gods...lmao

world first is the way to go... 2nd is not important.

completing it is nice, but if not 1st i think the push to do so, is lower.

so yes we will get a 2nd soon, but they are deffo not pushing as hard no more

and this says nothing about how good or bad paragon is.

1st counts, all that comes after, is not important... esp for top guilds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Alahondor View Post
    Blue trinket that gives a hefty sp boost on targets with less than 35% health. Apparently a bunch of paragon's people went and got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahondor View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=56400
    Your spells that damage a target below 35% health grant 1710 spell power for 10 sec. Cannot activate again for 10 sec after bonus expires.
    Caster trinket from last boss in tolvir heroic.
    all the paragon casters were using it on the rag kill due to the high uptime on the buff, providing amazing dps boosts even over the current-heroic epic trinkets.
    Last edited by mmoce7a0623b54; 2011-07-26 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Caster trinket from last boss in tolvir heroic, gives 1700spell power for 10 seconds when a direct dmg spell is used on a target below 35%, 20 sec ICD, so it's technically 1700 sp on a 50% uptime(more around 45% though because you won't always be casting)

all the paragon casters were using it on the rag kill due to the high uptime on the buff, providing amazing dps.
    Ah. Thank you.
    d=(^_^)z

Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    wow gods...lmao

world first is the way to go... 2nd is not important.

completing it is nice, but if not 1st i think the push to do so, is lower.

so yes we will get a 2nd soon, but they are deffo not pushing as hard no more

and this says nothing about how good or bad paragon is.

1st counts, all that comes after, is not important... esp for top guilds.
    I assume your in a top10 world guild urself coming with such a statement, it almost sounds like u KNOW how everyone in top guilds feel about 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. My opinion, your wrong and you say that only because you are either a fanboy of another guild or just hate paragon for whatever reason (idc).

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbunny View Post
    I assume your in a top10 world guild urself coming with such a statement, it almost sounds like u KNOW how everyone in top guilds feel about 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. My opinion, your wrong and you say that only because you are either a fanboy of another guild or just hate paragon for whatever reason (idc).
    He might be in Method. /chuckle

Deleted
    Personaly i want Vodka to snatch second. Mostly because they are my favorite guild when it comes to killvids! ^^

About OP.
    From how i understand it. People in that level of raiding. These dudes + (chicks maybe? ). Dedicated the progression scene as a fulltime job and ofc... it doesnt really add up with the whole mentality "Meh fack eet! Pawagwon won! I throw the towel and give up!"...

Its exactly like in every other sport... You just dont give up near the end... Even though you dont get the gold medal. You are still determined to finish this temporary insanity.

Could be wrong... Im not a top 10 world ranked guild. But as a achievement itself... I cant emagine anything else but that they are working even harder to get the job done and finish what they have started.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon already got World 2nd, it was in 10m though.

Deleted
    World 2nd kills do matter somewhat because:
    a) they aren't only competing against Paragon, but also against other "top10 guilds". I'm sure Ensidia would like to beat Method, for instance
    b) these guilds are always on the lookout for great recruits. They are more likely to get them as world #2 instead of world #5
    c) there are many "special olympics" such as US first, alliance first, first kill with a shaman ( :P ) ...
    d) they probably just want to have it done with... preferably as soon as possible

But but...Method has so many world 2nd kills throughout history of the game that I'm kind of thinking they would prefer a world 3rd. Ensidia has lost a LOT of what they used to have. US guilds haven't really impressed since Death and Taxes. Inner sanctum gets #5 just like past 5 years on every boss. Noxa is on the wrong page of wowprogress due to differences in 10/25-man requirements. So there are reasons why it takes so long.

I'm guessing we'll see a 25-man guild going 10man and getting that 2nd kill, regardless of flaming (probably within next 24 hours). Ensidia and Premo have done it many times in the past, so probably either one of them.