Poll: Change in league?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How did you place? (Starcraft II)

After today's placement, which league did you end up in compared to last season?

10+ Year Old Account
    . Didn't know there's a new Placement thingy bingy today. Will post when I do them.

Well last season I ended at rank 5 platinum. Gonna have to play here in a bit to find out if I made diamond

Probably will end up -5. Bronze league crusader here!

Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli View Post
    Probably will end up -5. Bronze league crusader here!
    You're going from Masters to Bronze?

Is it in EU today also?

EDIT: Also is it possible to get promoted in mid season?
    Last edited by Millennía; 2011-07-26 at 09:10 PM.

GM, standard.

My scrubby friend got cheesed and ended up low silver, like -2 from last season. He ragequit and unistalled.

Was silver before the season but now i'm gold And i'm winning about 7 out of 10 games, so I think it was right of the ladder system to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Is it in EU today also?

EDIT: Also is it possible to get promoted in mid season?
    Yeah

characters

10+ Year Old Account
    +1 up to Platinum

10+ Year Old Account
    *Hides in shame*....Still in Silver. For some reason I can not win a game at all. I just can't build enough army in time with any build I tried to do >.<.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Won my placement match and remained in Diamond for 1v1's. Also won my random 3's placement match and made it into masters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    GM, standard.

My scrubby friend got cheesed and ended up low silver, like -2 from last season. He ragequit and unistalled.
    nice try, but you cant place in GM until 2 weeks after the season started. Every S2 GM was placed in Masters

With the exception of GM's, you're placed in whatever your MMR has you in.
    You really shouldn't be able to go any higher then +/- 1 league from your previous season, unless things are all screwed up.

I used to be platinum, but then I started playing a lot less and dropped to gold. Tried my placement match today after not laddering in a while, and it made me rage. I got a ZvZ on a new map, it developed into a macro game and my opponent MASSED corruptor/bl/ling. It was too much for my ground army to handle so I decided to just try to kill his base before he finished off mine. I ended up losing when he had nothing but 2 extractors left :/ sigh

edit: but I still placed Platinum, so I moved up

I hit gold this season. Considering I was bronze last, I'm feeling pretty good about it (1v1)

Haven't had time to do team games with somebody but I was high silver last season

whoa, what's the difference with these leagues now? I understand there's grandmasters and masters, is that it?

wonder which league I'd place in if I still played. was rank1 diamond 2400+ with 65% w/l way back in october of last year. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by mooshi View Post
    whoa, what's the difference with these leagues now? I understand there's grandmasters and masters, is that it?

wonder which league I'd place in if I still played. was rank1 diamond 2400+ with 65% w/l way back in october of last year. >.<
    You missed the great Terran & Protoss nerfs.

Stim research takes way longer and Ammy is no more

was 80th in silver when the season ended, won my placement and got up to 10th silver