Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    funny games...that movie is fuuuuuucked.

Rosemary's baby. I think that was the name. I've seen a few of those, can't think of names at the top of my head tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Saw. Jigsaw never really 'loses' does he?

Secret Window SPOILER ALERT! Main character turns out to be crazy and a murder and kills everyone...its a Stephen King movie, what did you expect?

Blair Witch Project
    Fallen(supernatural thriller with Denzel Washington and John Goodman from 1998). Villain pretty much wins unequivocally.
    Cloverfield
    Night of the Living Dead(original), Dawn of the Dead(remake), and Return of the Living Dead. Come to think of it, zombie movies are often "bad guy wins" sorts...Living Dead at Manchester Morgue(aka Let Sleeping Corpses Lie) is another example, and a case can be made for Day of the Dead as well.

Also, it's kinda debatable who "won" Oldboy SPOILER WARNING STOP READING NOW...the villain killed himself, but he accepted he might die from the start, and he got his revenge and accomplished his goals, so I'd say a case could be made for him being the "winner" here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rocky 1.....Apollo is technically the bad guy, even though he's a good guy later in the series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blair Witch Project
    Wild Things
    Primal Fear
    Soylent Green
    The Last American Virgin
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Payback..Mel Gibson...but who really watches Mel Gibson movies anymore?
    Where did you park the invisible car?

The baddies won in Pan's Labyrinth? =S

I'm not so sure about that...

Some more: 'A Serbian Film', 'The 120 Days of Sodom' aka 'Salo', 'Hannibal', 'Saw', and 'Fight Club' (maybe?).

Shutter Island even though there wasn't really a real 'bad guy'.

If you count Big Chris in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels as 'bad' (he did work for Harry) then I guess you could say that is one. But nvm me, I just LOVE that movie. Best movie of all time, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Blair Witch Project
    Fallen(supernatural thriller with Denzel Washington and John Goodman from 1998). Villain pretty much wins unequivocally.
    Cloverfield
    Night of the Living Dead(original), Dawn of the Dead(remake), and Return of the Living Dead. Come to think of it, zombie movies are often "bad guy wins" sorts...Living Dead at Manchester Morgue(aka Let Sleeping Corpses Lie) is another example, and a case can be made for Day of the Dead as well.

Also, it's kinda debatable who "won" Oldboy SPOILER WARNING STOP READING NOW...the villain killed himself, but he accepted he might die from the start, and he got his revenge and accomplished his goals, so I'd say a case could be made for him being the "winner" here.
    Heh true that. Diary of the Dead is another. I think the only ones I can recall that had a somewhat ended on a happy note without extra was Land of the Dead and 28 days later.

Oh and 'The Descent' series are another.

you have written as "keyser Soze" is movie and the charakter from "The usual Suspects".
    In almost all horror movies, the bad guy wins.
    Last edited by Argantyr; 2011-07-27 at 05:31 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nightmare on Elm Street, all of them. Freddy always come back

Any WW2 movie. The allies always win >evil grin<
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skeleton key has an interesting twist in which the bad guy wins.
    Jeepers Creepers (the first one) that is if you can consider that thing a "guy" =P
    Last edited by Terramourn; 2011-07-27 at 05:37 AM.
    An elephant never forgets, but i forget what the elephant remembers....

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Secret Window with Johnny Depp, bad guy gets away.

Not sure if it counts but I think The Mist by Steven King counts. I mean, the guy did shoot all those people only to see the military come by with flame throwers about a min later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Oldboy

It's a Korean movie.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argantyr View Post
    you have written as "keyser Soze" is movie and the charakter from "The usual Suspects".
    In almost all horror movies, the bad guy wins.
    Well actually in almost all horror movies the good guy wins. There is a handful of horror movies where the bad guy actually wins.