Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So I just got kicked from BoT 10 man...

I'm not even telling this to vent, but just to highlight how goofy some people can be.

I get into a BoT 10man on my Druid. I have ~363 ilevel equipped as a Feral DPS. The guy wants to inspect me, so I say "Sure, fair enough." Seconds later, I am kicked.

So I whisper the guy to ask why I got kicked, to which he replies "Not geared enough". I ask for clarification, and he responds "You're wearing a PvP neck and shoulders without an enchant" - the neck was the i384 Conquest Point neck which was far better than a i353 one from ZA/ZG and on par with i359 and the shoulders I had just won in ZA, they're now enchanted, and the gem is pending in my mailbox right now."

All I get back is "Gear not good enough, this is BoT you noob. Go run heroics."

Some people just make me facepalm. I think I spy a foreveralone.jpg
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Pugs being idiots? Truly I am shocked and appalled by this tale that you have told. I cannot believe the Wow community would do an injustice such as this.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Pugs being idiots? Truly I am shocked and appalled by this tale that you have told. I cannot believe the Wow community would do an injustice such as this.
    A troll on a Wow Community Forums?! Truly, I am shocked and appalled by this post... I cannot believe that somebody would waste their time to troll a thread. Sad times.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

Deleted
    But, man, this is, like, BoT! You have to pull 20k dps or else you won't kill anything in there! Go back to heroics where you'll only need 15k dps

Seriously, some people...good thing I don't do that many pugs anymore on my alts

Deleted
    I will write this down in my care.txt

Run your own grps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser View Post
    A troll on a Wow Community Forums?! Truly, I am shocked and appalled by this post... I cannot believe that somebody would waste their time to troll a thread. Sad times.
    The only thing sadder than that would be responding and feeding the apparent "troll".
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Looks like the teen angst is really seeping out tonight. All I have to say is, put the Haterade back in the fridge, broseidens. And yea, people are retarded. Play the game for more than 20 minutes and you start to lose hope in humanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    The only thing sadder than that would be responding and feeding the apparent "troll".
    Or the troll coming back to troll some more.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

Deleted
    One making a group can chose whoever he wants, for any reason.. He dont even need a reason, so be glad you got one.

If you dont agree, you should consider making your own groups.

Every post from you is "crying". Your fault. Pug, live with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the troll coming back to troll some more.
    Clearly you don't understand what apparent "trolls" do.

Deleted
    Thats just how the majority of the playerbase of WoW is these days.. Deal with it.

Dreamchaser, you better look up the definition(s) of "Sarcasm" and "Trolling". Irony CLEARLY was not trolling but simply making this statement; (Atleast this is how I felt it was implied)

"PUGS are known for having a random mix of idiotic behaviours and inconceivable of being normal. Why bother posting here about this, when what you did was out of choice. Next time do a guild run, and you may not suffer the same consequence."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taij View Post
    Dreamchaser, you better look up the definition(s) of "Sarcasm" and "Trolling". Irony CLEARLY was not trolling but simply making this statement; (Atleast this is how I felt it was implied)

"PUGS are known for having a random mix of idiotic behaviours and inconceivable of being normal. Why bother posting here about this, when what you did was out of choice. Next time do a guild run, and you may not suffer the same consequence."
    Here's a common sense high five.

Someone who seems to not know what a troll is?!?! blah blah blah etc. etc.

He's not trolling, learn what the word "troll" actually means before using it, mmkay?

Anyways, pugs have always been this dumb. I remember back in 3.3.5 days, trade chat pugs were looking for like, GS equiv of avg. iLvl 264 for ICC10 norm. Pugs will be pugs, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

for feral, the pvp neck is much better than the 359 neck and even ruthless helm is arguably better than tsangas.... not sure why they would kick you. If they kicked my druid for that I would bitch at them because I guarantee I would top meters over any one of them.

Deleted
    What?! Not geared enough? Was this Heroic BoT? If not that was just ridicilous, do you know how hard those raids have been nerfed. We used to them in blues I tell you! Blues! And my mage got in a few days after he dinged 85.. So he had no reason to kick you. At all.. But it was a PUG and everyone knows they're terrible.

The RL probably booted you so another leather wearing friend of his could snag all of the agi gear. Unfortunate, but that is the way people behave nowadays. (Well some of them anyways)

This reminds me of this time in Wrath when I wanted to join another guild on my alt to raid with them on the weekends, since I raid on my main during the week. That other guild told me my alt's "gearscore" was too low and I couldn't possibly be of any use to them. My "gearscore" iirc was about 50 points under what their requirement was. I raided in pugs with a lot of their members and basically destroyed all of them, yet they ignored what's important and said no based on an irrelevant number.
    That's what morons do.

I think the short version of this is: People are idiots in general.

Pugging usually leads you to interact with said /facepalm worthy people.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid