10+ Year Old Account

No shift+button keybinds on Naga

Hey all,

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I've been trying to shift+(#)button keybind on my Naga, and it seems to not register the modifier. I have it set on numpad mode, and deleted all the keybinds that pertain to the keypad (also the left, right, up and down arrow keybinds) and any shift+number keybinds. I even used modifier macros, and still, nothing. Anyone else encounter this? Any way to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

Tried binding shift+numpad-keys and then use shift+naga key? Or vice versa?

Get an addon called Bartender. I have 36 abilities keyed on my naga including modified and mouse over macros and shift + alt

Deleted
    There's an addon specifically for the Naga, it's called RazerNaga, it lets you set the bars up with all modifiers and in the same 1-12 format as the mouse itself, it's like Bartender but specified for the mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomisk View Post
    Get an addon called Bartender. I have 36 abilities keyed on my naga including modified and mouse over macros and shift + alt
    Have bartender installed, I'll futz with it later on and see what I can do.

Tetris - been trying to bind shift+naga key...not sure if I should just try to bind shift+numpad key...just bought the mouse yesterday, so still trying to figure this thing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

i dont use any addons and i use modifiers just fine.

this is what buttons look like ;

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't bind it through the Naga UI. Those bindings are changed in game. This is because the way the Naga works by default, is that it replicates 1 through = on your bar. While you could do this through the UI, it's much better to make the binding Shift+1 in the game interface, then hold shift and hit 1 on the Naga to cast the spell.