Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    Lol, such BS when people say they remember their birth...

I was being pushed around in a laundry basket by my older brother. I was maybe 3 or 4.
    maybe not birth, but i certainly remember not being able to walk and it frustrating the hell out of me... its a little bit foggy though

Incredibly, meeting my best and closest friend in pre-school. Or more exactly, not meeting him, but playing with him at some point. Over 20 years later, we're still best of friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    The earliest memory I have is my 3rd birthday. It was on the deck of my grandparent's house. The only gift I remember is Woody & R/C from Toy Story.

My uncle swears on his life that he can remember being born, but I'm highly skeptical of that.
    Odd, since my first memory I remember is also from my 3rd birthday. I was also at my grandparents' house. However it changes from this, as I was with 3 friends and we were looking for stuff and they managed to find my gift hidden in my old crib. It was some giant building blocks if I remember right. I also wore a blouse that was dark blue and had an orange monster on it (clearly Ragnaros, I was thinking about WoW since then!) and I remember it was getting small for me. And my mom came from work, then dad, then my godfathers and from here on it continues.

Deleted
    I this i was crying for some reason. Can't really re-call. : /

10+ Year Old Account
    I lie to you not.

I remember when I was a baby, no more than 1. My mom was rocking me back and forth singing a lullaby under a windmill. I reckon we were at the zoo for my sisterss 4th birthday.

... or was this a dream?

Deleted
    Umm.. I think I was around four years old.
    I was counting my age with my fingers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost drowning in the Tennessee River when I was 5 (ish), leaning too far over the boat. I remember sinking, thinking "oh well, guess I'm dead". Kind of a weird thought for a kid that age, acceptance. Luckily my step-dad dove in and got me. He lost his hat and I wanted to take my pants off because they were so wet.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    my earliest memory is actually a recurring nightmare from when I was 4 or 5. not real involved, all it was, was me riding my tricycle out front of our apartment and being run over by a steamroller. to this day I have no idea where it came from, but it woke me about 3 times a week for a good month or so...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Beating a starfox 64 lvl when i was like 3 when my brothers left to eat

Not exactly sure how young I was, probably around 2, but I'm pretty the earliest memory I have is of me getting my diaper changed. A rather strange thing to have as an earliest memory, IMO.

Watching my brother or father play Super Mario Bros. on the nintendo when i was about 2.

Deleted
    My 6th month "birthday". It's the first vivid one that I can almost see in my head. Dark room, little cake with 6 candles and parents drank all the booze cause I was still too young:P

But after that, there are hundreds and some might be from earlier time too. It's hard to tell. Like escaping my baby bed and going exploring the flat or scratching lines into a closet and being really surprised since I though everything was indestructable before.

There's 2. But I think the first one might've been a dream.

- When I was driven home from the hosptial after I was born. I remember being in a seat in the back of the car facing backwards and I could see out the back window the moon and the stars.

- I know this happened for sure. I must've been like 2. I was taken out of my crib because I was crying and couldn't sleep or something. My mom held me in her arms and walked up and down the hall. I remember this because my head wasn't held properly and the back of my neck hurt like a bitch.

I don't think there's anybody can have the memory since being borned. My earliest is when I was 2 or 3 or 4, I went to learn swimming with my parents and elder brother.

Some memories are so old, I sometimes wonder if they were just a dream.

I have some memory of being less than 1-3 years of age.

Some of those memories are...

Running out from the bathtub as a baby, wearing a hooded bath towel, climbing onto a couch and looking up at a purplish sky yielding a rainbow. Memory or dream? I don't know.

Sitting in my father's red pickup truck right behind the clutch.

Another is me sitting up top a 4 foot ish ledge as a baby while my parent managed the landscape. I remember I may have done this but don't really have a specific picture. My first memories of grass =)

The first bit of affection I felt towards anyone other than my immediate family was a female baby sitter. I remember walking upstairs at an age like 2-3 years, into an empty apartment room while looking for them =( I was sad. Memory or dream? I don't know. When I think of what her name could have been, I think of the name Capri, like the pouches of juice drink.

I also remember breast feeding and being flexible to see my own butt hole without a mirror

Strangely...I don't have mental image memory of any of my relatives until I was much older...like 5-6+ years I think although they were in my life much earlier.

I'm 20 now.
    Last edited by BlueGender; 2011-07-28 at 08:25 AM.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    My room from when i was a few months old, it was in an older house with no attic, and the roof of my room was slanted like the roof of the house, we moved from the house when i was maybe 2 years old..

i remember my grandfather buying stink bombs and putting them all over his house when i was very little then setting them all off and leaving with me and my mom dad grandma and sister still in the house, and he took all their keys, we came back a few hours later, and all he could do was laugh

---------- Post added 2011-07-28 at 10:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGender View Post
    Sitting in my father's red pickup truck right behind the clutch.
    what? how did you sit behind the clutch

Getting attacked by a cat at my grandparents house.

I think I remember kindergarten having a toy corner. they had legos, and I built little cars. I kept trying to make one in particular better every day, and got pissed because some kid dismantled it for their own work. I may have bit him, I don't recall...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

One of my very, very earliest memories was being in a race with millions of other people, and I won. The prize was a gigantic gumball.

hmm im not sure which was 1st bu i remember having a carosene heater and getting a burn from it. i rubbed my blanket by it almost burned down my house. or?, the image of a dinosaur shadow that waw moving when i went to the natural history museum. freaked the hell out of me so bad that i had nightmares until my family moved to a new house when i turned 12..if ur wondering that was way over 10 years.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013