[Destinys Bane] Skullcrusher- Horde

Good Afternoon

What we are:

My name is Feanix and I represent <DestinysBane> a 25m Horde guild on Skullcrusher with 6 years of raiding under its belt. We are looking for people that are interested in showing up to our easy-going progression minded 3 day raid week. What sets us out from the others is our fun & enjoyable raid environment. We believe yelling is not an acceptable way to progress through an encounter. However that does not mean repeated mistakes are tolerated. You will simply be replaced for someone without tunnel vision & if it’s a continued problem you will be asked to go elsewhere.

What we are not:

Cutting edge progression/PTR Experts/Elitists… We are not in competition to be the #1 US guild, nor do we plan to be. If this is your main concern, we are not the guild for you.

Schedule: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday (8pm-12am Eastern Time)

Progress: 6/7 Firelands (Looking to start Heroics next week)

Loot: We currently operate using a loot council system. The council is made up of 5-6 senior members, and their decisions are based on the following criteria.

- Total items received this tier of content

- Currently equipped item

- Attendance & Attitude

- Performance

- What is best for our raid to progress

Because of this system you will be allowed to receive gear as early as the first boss you kill with us.

Who to contact:

Lightblood

Blakheart

Lakme

Albullno

Feanïx (feel free to contact me on Battle.net: taylor.greg@hotmail.com)

(or just ask for an officer)

Apply at: http://destinysbane.wowstead.com/

Thank you for your time.

-Feanix