If you could be any class you wanted in real life.

RULES.
    1. You are stuck as this class, you can do everything this class does.
    2. You are in the real world.
    3. Choose your race wisely.
    4. You cannot be another gender, you have to be the gender you are born with.
    5. You can be rezzed, and run back (when you die)
    6. You do feel pain.
    7. Gems and everything are the same.
    8. PvP is still here, but it's the same in the game. ( no attacking friends unless in a duel, Etc.)
    Edit: The world is like it is today, but everybody got changed.
    ~~More Rules may be added.

Please explain why you chose the class, and what you would do.
    Last edited by WhenInRome; 2011-07-28 at 10:45 AM.
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking
    Lel I bought my spectral tiger from the horde auction house at 9 in the morning for the sweet sweet price of 1c.

Deleted
    Paladin i guess, a mighty warrior with magic. I can fight, heal and bring people back to life. I would have said druid, but i am not sure i would be ok with shapeshifting. I would stay a human, anything else would be too odd for me to deal with.
    Last edited by mmoc11d1e9aab8; 2011-07-28 at 11:34 AM.

Mage, more so, Frost Mage, Not only am I pretty good at that class, but, they have Porting, Slow Fall, Ice Block, a Pet to freeze people, I'd just run around freezing kids to annoy them.

As for Race, I'd have to be a NE, Shadow Meld = Win, (even tho in game I'm an UD)

It was a hard toss up between this and a Tauren Warrior.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    race: Undead
    class: Mage
    Reason: As an undead I dont have to worry about what would happen if i stopped breathing as i am already dead and as for the mage, think about it... Ice lance spamming! its fun if you are able to annoy people by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter probably, and ill go with human if we are in today's world and time, if we are pvping here, comparing classes nothing is going to get close to a marksmen.. with guns from modern day...

just think....

a cow running at you with 2 huge swords..

*BANG*

having steak for a week!

Druid
    Shapeshifting would be so BA.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Race: NE Because they can enjoy the night more than human.
    Class: Mage Because I can always make food for myself even have no money.

If that's possible , I want to be an vampire druid. But I must be a Daywalker, cuz I like the sunshine.

worgen druid....simply because worgen can still look like humans and druids can shapeshift into birds and FLY!!!!......did I mention I want to fly

(This is assuming, flying mounts don't suddenly come into existence too, else I'd probably change my race/class combo)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Night elf: Shadowmeld + wisp (Corpse running -.-')
    Druid: Mostly because of shapeshifting (flying and stealth <3)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf druid. Shape shifting and prowl.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Mage.

Who wouldn't want to teleport anywhere they'd like? I'd never have pay for a concert ticket, wake up early and sit in traffic or go to an airport ever again. It's also instant, so I could meet people in game that I've been wanting to meet irl without taking days off work in order to travel. I'd also be able to supply food and water for anyone, slowly float to the ground if I happen to jump off a cliff, make a living off selling portals to other people, have a neat little water thingy following me around, blink around people, turn things into sheeps/pigs/cats/monkeys/rabbits/penguins/turtles for fun, invisibilty so I can avoid people that I don't want seeing me....it would amazing fun! And I chose Worgen because I'd have the ability to look like a normal human being, but can also look scary, run really fast and have an accent that makes people chuckle.

Deleted
    Troll priest. :>

Don't know what I'd do. Levitate on the waters I guess.

Troll Druid.

The greatness of trolls in addition to shapeshifting. I can also become the next cryptozoological creature known as the "owl-bear." Or be a cat, bear, tree, or bat.

Shaman was a close second, but i deduced it wouldnt be as much fun.

Human druid.

Deleted
    Ret pala
    Tauren