Thread: DOTs DOTs DOTs

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

DOTs DOTs DOTs

hello, i'm an affliction warlock, and as such im more often than none multi dotting, my question is; is there an addon (like the healing addons) that would allow my to both target the mobs and place dots on them, rather than just see the time left on my dots like ellipsis.

You could have one of the targets as focus and the other as main target. Then make a macro for each of the dots you put up on a second target in the macro.

/target focus
    /cast Corruption.

Etc..
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Deleted
    Not possible.

no such addon exists.
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    You could try with mouseover macros. For example /cast [target=mouseover] corruption. This would make you cast your dots, on the trarget that your mouse is pointing at.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    well thanks for the input fellas .

in regards to the mouseover thing, i realy never understood how ppl manage to do it, i can barely even precisely target which mob i want through the name plates...but in anyway, in fights like valiona and shannox i can manage, but its aoe high hp trash that i need the addon for..thnx again .

That's the nature of the beast.. lotsa dots over and over

Tab key is your friend.

There was a similar thread to this though, if it's still useful

You can try PvEFrames, but it's pretty limited due to blizz API. I never tried it myself, but from what I gather, for it to work, you have to target each mob in a pack at least once before combat begins, then it still has trouble with multiple mobs of the same name.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...PvEFrames.html