Poll: Was the reaction warranted?

Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Deleted

Employee Sells Drugs In Barbershop. Do You Think The Owner's Reaction Was Warranted?

Employee Sells Drugs.
    Apparently the employee sold drugs in the shop while the owner was away.
    Do you think that the reaction of the owner was warranted?

Deleted
    No, violence was not the answer in that situation. now he faces a possible prison sentence himself.

i honestly dont know.....

he should've reported him to the police, but i think a decent hitting was diserved since he had a family, which could get caught in the middle of a police raid.
    but he went too far once he was lying down.

E: now that i see it again, holy shit he kicked his motherfucking ass.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2011-07-28 at 05:11 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    That's how a real man does it.Take some notes.

Wow. Just wow. That guy really got his ass handed to him o.O

Honestly though, I probably would have done the same thing. If that guy was selling drugs in someones shop, they deserved to have their ass kicked. However, the owner took it WAY too far, once the guy was down he should have stopped.

I don't see the problem

The one guy clearly needed to have some sense knocked into him and the other guy did him a favor by not calling the cops but instead settling the issue in house.

Ugh... In front of his family? Not a very good example for his kid(s).

I can understand the guy's frustration but sometimes it's better to keep your temper and resolve things the legal way instead of going postal. Now the dealer is probably going to get off the charges and will probably sue the other guy for assault.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some things just require a good old ass kickin. Act like a bitch and get treated like one!

Deleted
    Hang on a minute, was that his wife filming that shit? With his KID right next to her? I don't really understand that part and I would try to avoid physical violence at all costs when near my family, but still.

I personally think the guy deserved it. It might've been a little over the top with the kicking and all that at the end but violence does get shit done, and whoever disagrees is naive (and/or many other not-so-good things). You don't put people with a family in danger like that, I don't know if the owner has any history of trouble-making himself, but assuming he doesn't, getting caught in a shitstorm because of a guy he appearently trusted selling DRUGS in his honest workplace is some fucked up shit. I would've probably clapped him in the head too, imagine he went to prison and his wife/girlfriend/mother of his child doesn't have a job (or a good enough job) to provide? You just don't fucking do that.

TLDR; Voted yes as I would've done the same (or something similar) if put in a situation like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he has the right to be pissed but you have to be pretty stupid to beat him up. Have fun in prison.

As usual, another testosterone fueled idiot thinks with his fists.

10+ Year Old Account
    That guy put the owner's place of business at risk. He put his family at risk. He put his reputation at risk.

The boss had every right to be righteously angry. And had he slapped the taste out of his mouth, I'd say even that was justified.

But he clearly lost it. He went overboard. Sad.

The guy does deserve an ass beating, but maybe it shouldn't have been done while being filmed.

Meh.... Should have slit his throat with a razor imo. One less drug dealer on the street.

on a side note, I bet when that guy woke up from his butt whooping, he probably came back with like 10 friends, because, as we all know, in the hood 1v1 is just to hard for the gangstas to handle.

Normally I would say violence is never, in most cases, the right answer.

However I can completely understand where the owner is coming from and it's easy to see why he reacted in the way he did, the drug dealers actions could have had serious consequences on the business potentially resulting the business being forced to close down upon a police investigation. Not only that though, although I'm not aware of what drugs he was selling and who he was selling them to it's bound to negatively affect their health and potentially even ruining someone's life.

Was the owners action warranted? In my opinion yes

Was it right/lawful? No

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darthawesome View Post
    As usual, another testosterone fueled idiot thinks with his fists.
    This.

We are not living in ancient times anymore. These days things happen with thinking, not just completely going nuts against someone merely for selling drugs.

I would be more than happy to see that guy go to prison for this. In addition to the dealer, both should go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about it rationally, the reaction wasn't justified imo. However, this guy risked heavy repercussions for the owner, the owner's family, in fact, the owner's whole damn future.

I would probably have done the same thing, but I wouldn't be proud of it in hindsight.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

People tend to forget that human beings are animals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    We are not living in ancient times anymore. These days things happen with thinking, not just completely going nuts against someone merely for selling drugs.
    I'm sorry, MERELY for selling drugs (in a seemingly honest man with a family's work place)?

I guess he's not that mega of a father regardless because I mean, his kid asks to see daddy fight so there are clearly some issues going on in there, but still - MERELY selling drugs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Do you think that the reaction of the owner was warranted?
    Well, I can understand the frustration, since things like this can seriously hurt his business. But he was better off reporting it to the police.