Poll: Was the reaction warranted?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    He was right to give him a bit of a slapping, but that was taking it to far, plus to racist slur was just making it worse...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    He was right to give him a bit of a slapping, but that was taking it to far, plus to racist slur was just making it worse...
    You do realize black people call eachother niggers just like we call eachother "man", "dude", "mate" and all that kind of shit, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy your time in prison. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I see is a reckless guy who put someone else's livelihood, reputation, and family on the line so he could make a few bucks.
    I think he's lucky to have had such a good teacher to give him that lesson in respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    What racist slur? Those thingies call each other like that all the time. It's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    Enjoy your time in prison. That is all.
    Cause the drug vendor is 100% sure to go to police and report this incident. Oh wait?

P.S The barber did the right thing by whopping that morons ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    That is a disgusting thing to say.

That's a human being you're talking about.
    Why's that disgusting. There a plenty of people who I think deserve to die. Their continued existence is more disgusting to me than their deaths. Like child rapists or serial killers or people who kill children.

You can say that all human life is important and that no one deserves to die, but when someone you know is a victim, you might change your mind.

---------- Post added 2011-08-02 at 05:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    I would not use China as a model example of popular Government.
    He's not saying the Chinese government is popular. But they are effective.

---------- Post added 2011-08-02 at 05:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    And you wonder why the US crime statistics sucks ass. Just reading throu theese comments just confirms the mental state of such a large group of young americans. No frigging wonder your country is turning into sheit.
    I think you're making an incorrect assessment of the issue. A major reason that a lot of people support "vigilanty justice" is because our legal system and law enforcement far too often fails to resolve the situation in a satisfactory manner.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara