Demo Trinket + Rotation

Currently I have Volcano, and the Alchemy trinket.

I'm a fresh 85, and bought some BoEs off the AH, and got extremely lucky in BH 25.

So I have 2 pc 12, thats it.

I want to ask whether Soul casket is any good, and whether the alchemy trinket is better, if so, how much better. Is it worth the time to farm JP?

I know chalice is legit as fuck, but I hit 85 only 2 days ago, so I can't wait that long and I need a good trinket NOW.

Regarding rotation,

Currently I'm opening with Felguard, Demon soul + Meta + felstorm + Immolation aura then when Volcano and power torrent procs I use Doomguard

After felstorm I immediately swap to felhunter

Shadow bolt --> Bane ---> Immolate ---> corruption ---> HoG ---> Follow priorities,

I want to know if this is the ideal opener, thats all.

Currently, I pull about 22k dps~ on a single target dummy.

use volcano + alchemist stone.

open with DS, meta, hog, immo, bane, corruption. You're probably in melee range by now and felstorm should be close to over so sflame, immo aura, and felhunter. Summon doomguard before powertorrent falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbalel View Post
    use volcano + alchemist stone.

open with DS, meta, hog, immo, bane, corruption. You're probably in melee range by now and felstorm should be close to over so sflame, immo aura, and felhunter. Summon doomguard before powertorrent falls off.
    Anyone agree with this?

For the most part. Just prepot and cast shadowbolt as the tank is pulling. Shadow and flame 5% crit is important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endine View Post
    Anyone agree with this?
    NO, just wait a few second for DmC and then Pop DmS + Meta