4pc t11 vs. 2pct11+2pc: Should I go after t11 4pc?

With the recent new 271 gear that popped up the week after 4.2 came out, I grabbed the shoulder and helm to help counter my bad roll streak during raids. The stats are pretty high, and with them comes alot of intellect and haste. After a bit of reforging, I am currently sitting at 1927 haste rating, with a 17.05% crit chance. (currently cannot post links at the moment.)

However, I am not sure if I would like to go back into BWD/BoT to gather the tier helm and shoulders for the t11 4pc. Currently, I sit at about 19k dps(after fixing some mistakes, probably get better as I practice), and I am curious as to how much of a dps increase can this set bring? I do know that I'll lose haste, but gain crit and mastery(and alot more crit on eclipse).

I don't have another boomkin that I can talk to in my guild, so I would like your opinions on this matter. Should I go for them, or no?

EDIT: Messed up title I meant 4pct11 vs 2pc t11+2pc 271 pvp gear.
    Last edited by DoctorDoomkin; 2011-07-29 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Messed up my title.

Use both 2 pieces until you can gather 4p t12.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.