ISO ideas on how to track this

anyone know how i can track the ICD for essence of the eternal flame trinket so i can use it exactly every 1 minute, preferrably with power auras
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    be awesome =P

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    be awesome =P
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

you dont use d2jsp do you

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    you dont use d2jsp do you
    i do, yes

Ahrim11 @ jsp

icd of essence of eternal flame? the revered trinket?

isnt it one use...?

Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    icd of essence of eternal flame? the revered trinket?

isnt it one use...?
    If I'm understanding your question incorrectly I apologize but nowhere on the trinket does it suggest it's a one time use deal and if it did wouldn't it be pretty horrible seeing as it takes up a trinket slot?

As for the OP couldn't tell you, haven't messed with PA in quite a while though I should probably look into downloading it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't you track ICD's using NeedToKnow or is that outdated? Been a long time since I've wanted or tried to do this.

EDIT: So it's an on use effect hmmkay, now I bothered to check. If you've got sharp eyes, MSBT tells you when a trinket comes off CD, completely unmodified.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2011-07-31 at 08:03 AM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I have it in my macro after Synapse Springs for Crusader Strike, on the first CD rotation with wings/pet it lines up with HoR almost every time. Inb4 some guy comes in here tells me how I am doing it wrong, and wasting 10 seconds out of a 10 minute fight by doing it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    I have it in my macro after Synapse Springs for Crusader Strike, on the first CD rotation with wings/pet it lines up with HoR almost every time. Inb4 some guy comes in here tells me how I am doing it wrong, and wasting 10 seconds out of a 10 minute fight by doing it like that.
    the whole point of the trinket is to be able to pop it along with your cooldowns. if you cant do that its a terrible trinket in comparison to say vessel

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    anyone know how i can track the ICD for essence of the eternal flame trinket so i can use it exactly every 1 minute, preferrably with power auras
    Well since it's a use trinket there is no ICD just a normal CD. With that being said there are a number of ways you can track it.

Clcinfo
    Clcret
    Power Auras
    Needtoknow
    Cooline/Sexycooldown/ForteXorcist/Aura Frames

Those would be the most common addons I can think of. Depending on which addon you use to track it I can probably point you in the right direction but I would need to know the addon first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

http://i.imgur.com/8i0x0.jpg

T
    hats how I've got mine setup.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Im preferably looking to track this with pow er auras. Preferably making a symbol pop in the middle of my screen when it comes off cooldown. Also im switching back and forth between this and vessel. I have no math but my dps seems much higher with essence (on h baleroc kill) that with vessel, even though vessel is ranked as a better trinket. Maybe the math is wrong when calculating essences damage with cooldowns? Am I crazy or are other people seeing the distinct advantage essence has over vessel?

15+ Year Old Account
    Im preferably looking to track this with pow er auras. Preferably making a symbol pop in the middle of my screen when it comes off cooldown. Also im switching back and forth between this and vessel. I have no math but my dps seems much higher with essence (on h baleroc kill) that with vessel, even though vessel is ranked as a better trinket. Maybe the math is wrong when calculating essences damage with cooldowns? Am I crazy or are other people seeing the distinct advantage essence has over vessel?
    You are talking about a 20 DPS difference so not likely you would even notice that.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    You are talking about a 20 DPS difference so not likely you would even notice that.
    I know but I have both trinkets and I seem to constantly get better parses with essense

15+ Year Old Account
    I know but I have both trinkets and I seem to constantly get better parses with essense
    Is the raid exact? Do you have the same number of DP procs? Same overall Raid DPS? If everything isn't exact between the 2 encounters that you don't really know you can only guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/8i0x0.jpg

T
    hats how I've got mine setup.
    I love you man..finaly someone tracked it with clcret and uploaded how

Btw lol @ ISO, reminds me on good old days on D2jsp...

Placebo effect.

TellMeWhen can do this easily, also.