Poll: Which one is harder for a 10 man group?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sinestra tenfold
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Sinestra 10 man is probably hardest fight for healers ever, I am not even sure if Rag 10 heroic can compare to amount of shit healers have to do in 10 man Sinestra.
    This man speaks the truth, no fight has ever been harder for healers than sinestra. And I honestly doubt that rag 10 heroic will be harder than that and the op is talking about rag normal hahaha.

Ragnaros normal is a lot easier than most heroic t11 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lecktor View Post
    Rag in 359 & 372 gear is considerably easier than pre-nerf Nef in 346 gear imo.
    Not really though. I would consider Nef to be a gear check. Ragnaros is clearly a more difficult fight, there's a lot going on that you have to deal with. Nef doesn't have anything even close to as difficult as Rag phase 3. Nef was only vaguely challenging for healers, and even then it was healing predictable aoe damage while healing a tank. DPS would stand still. The Nef tank slowly rotates Nef. The add tank has to know what he's doing, but once you do you can get perfect resets every time in your sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Sinestra, I mean obviously....
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    I have experience in both of these fights, but I still haven't killed Sinestra yet, I guess since a higher tier of gear is available now, the fight could be out geared and more guilds could start downing her. The amount of wipes I've had on Sinestra are uncountable. As for the bosses in Firelands on 10 man normal mode, they all roll over and die for you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    H: Sinestra (10): 484 (0.75%)
    Ragnaros (10): 3622 (16.58%)

Considering these numbers from WoWProgress, I think we can safely assume that Sinestra is more badass than Ragnaros.

im sure 90% of the people who voted assumes its 10 man heroic....

i cant possible think how rag can be harder than her.... my guild decided to do casual run on 10 sinestra and we just realized how much brutal its on 10 man.... (we got 25 pretty easily... 150 wipes only)

how the hell do u handle wrack.... with 2 healers, our other healer is GCD capped at 3rd split... with 3 we cant beat enrage... lol

Ragnaros drops 384ivl items when all other bosses drop 378ilvl so i believe that he is a lot harder that any other boss in firelands.
    Under this logic, Ahune is harder than pre-nerf Ozruk because he drops higher iLvl.

But yes, Sinestra is WAY harder than norm rag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I would understand asking if rag10H is harder than sinestra10H.
    But sinestra10H vs rag10N ? it's like comparing halfus wyrmbreaker on normal with nefarian on HM.

Deleted
    Sinestra by a wide margin.

If i would compare the amount of trys and time our 10 man raid needed to down Ragnaros normal and the heroic T11 bosses i would gauge his difficulty level the following:

Nefarian, Al'Akir, Twilight Ascendant Council and Sinestra are alot harder.
    And Conclave and Omnitron would be on a similar level.